• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slippa - Domains,Website ,App & Social Media Marketplace PHP Script

Slippa - Domains,Website ,App & Social Media Marketplace PHP Script V4.0

No permission to download
Thank you, but when installing and looping back to enter database info.

Database Server

Database Name

Database Username

Database Password

@hiitsjb1 how to change website name, I didn't find options in admin settings panel?

LANGUAGE MANAGER

Language Manager will allow admin to create new languages. After adding a new language a new language file for the specific language will be generated within the language folder. Then please follow these steps. Go to application -> language -> “Open the Language Folder You created” -> information_lang.php
1596484966670.png

Make changes only to the right side column data within the quotes (Marked in Red Color Circle). Do not change any other information.

Reactions: downloadmaga
if during installation and after inputting the database and back again that means your server cannot detect your session folder then the script must be fixed, and I don't know how.

Reactions: imabotmail
Hi Again @codergirl93 ,
Hope you are doing good and everything going well. i wanted to inform you that Slipp Updated Version is Released Version 2.3 Release (18/08/2020)

Can you please update Slippa Script

wating your updates

Thank you in Advance
hiitsjb

i still have the problem that i cant get past the database entry in the installation process. i enter my correct database details > hit submit > get all green requirements > hit next > end up at the database details entry...

what can i do to solve this problem?

thanks a lot in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock