• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin

Smush Pro - Optimize unlimite images with Smush Pro Plugin v3.16.2

No permission to download
purity updated Smush Pro - Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro with a new update entry:

Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.8.1 Nulled

Download Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.8.1 Nulled Free
= v3.8.1 ( 2020-12-03 )

- Fix: Error when querying stats from Hub

= v3.8.0 ( 2020-12-03 ) =
- New: Local WebP support
- Enhance: Plugin performance
- Enhance: Lazy load module will properly distinguish between single/double quotes
- Enhance: srcset generation speed
- Fix: Image resize detection flagging images that have been auto resized by CDN
- Fix: Lazy Load conflicting with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi all, has anyone managed to get CDN working in the latest version? If yes, please guide with steps to make it working.

Thanks a lot!

Hi all, has anyone managed to get CDN working in the latest version? If yes, please guide with steps to make it working.

Thanks a lot!

CDN is not working for me. I was trying to get working local webp file conversion and although smush says that conversion is done, folder that should contain converted files is empty. Then I've registered for a trial version of original smush plugin and local convertion to webp is working ok. So is this nulled version somehow buggy and if this even possible to fix?

CDN is not working for me. I was trying to get working local webp file conversion and although smush says that conversion is done, folder that should contain converted files is empty. Then I've registered for a trial version of original smush plugin and local convertion to webp is working ok. So is this nulled version somehow buggy and if this even possible to fix?

I doubt CDN would work without an actual account, that requires a connection to their servers. Actually I don't think this version is working, it only removes the meta data, the actual smush pro feature of 2x smush that requires the API is not working, this is more like the free version even if you check supersmush.

Last edited:
purity updated Smush Pro - Optimize unlimited images with Smush Pro Plugin with a new update entry:

Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.8.3 Nulled

Download Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.8.3 Nulled Free
= v3.8.3 ( 2021-02-10 ) = Thanks To @NullMaster

- Enhance: Allow local WebP on WPMU DEV staging sites
- Enhance: Display the WebP test request code and message in the status on failure
- Enhance: Remove unused setting and methods for converting transparent PNGs to JPEG
- Enhance: Validate the paths submitted by the user for Directory smush
- Enhance: Compatibility with WP Offload Media
- Fix: Bulk Smush getting stuck...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How to fix this,

It looks like Smush couldn’t verify your WPMU DEV membership so Pro features have been disabled for now. If you think this is an error, run a re-check or get in touch with our support team.

Last edited:
It looks like Smush couldn’t verify your WPMU DEV membership so Pro features have been disabled for now. If you think this is an error, run a re-check or get in touch with our support team.

why this?

I see the following error when activating the plugin Smush Pro!
call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, cannot access private method Smush\Core\Core::init_settings() in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmx3521
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock