• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script

Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script V3.12 - Patch 6 - Not Nulled

No permission to download
lol am not drunk I just did not read they were going to release it on 30 Sept since their first post was just the release then they posted 30 of sept

first post

2442.PNG

second post

qdqd.PNG

Rule #1 Read! this is most important as Moderator :)

Rule #1 Read! this is most important as Moderator :)
Really are you going to act that way? I am a human and not perfect even admins make mistake so thing twice went acting in such a way :rolleyes:I have posted why I got confused there no need to be a jerk

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Version 2.9 30-09-2020

• [Updated] Documentation
  • [Updated] System Security
  • [Updated] System Optimization
  • [Updated] Sngine Libs [AWS|Embed|HTMLPurifier|HybridAuth|PHPMailer|Smarty|Stripe|Twilio]
  • [Updated] Sngine JS Dependencies [bootstrap.select|codemirror|dataTables|easytimer|fluidplayer|moment|tinymce]
  • [Updated] Sngine CSS Dependencies [Bootstrap|Font-Awesome]
  • [Added] New Install/Update Wizard
  • [Added] Live Stream Module
  • [Added] Admin ability to turn Live Stream On/Off [Admin Panel]
  • [Added] Live Privacy (Only Admins, Only Admins and Pro User or Everyone) [Admin Panel]
  • [Added] Offers Module
  • [Added] Admin ability to turn Offers On/Off [Admin Panel]
  • [Added] New System Ads Place for offers Module
  • [Added] Jobs Module
  • [Added] Admin ability to turn Jobs On/Off [Admin Panel]
  • [Added] New System Ads Place for Jobs Module
  • [Added] Changing password will logout all other sessions
  • [Added] Security Check (Password Required) to change Email or Username
  • [Added] Security Check (Password Required) to delete account
  • [Fixed] og:image for links and media posts
  • [Fixed] Shared Anonymous Post
  • [Fixed] Profile Completion Links (Upload Profile Picture & Cover)
  • [Fixed] Total friend requests sent count
  • [Fixed] Minor Bugs

@Babak

Babak updated Sngine - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Script with a new update entry:

Sngine Script v2.9

Download Sngine v2.9 - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform Nulled Free
Version 2.9 30-09-2020 Big Thanks To @tuton012

• [Updated] Documentation
  • [Updated] System Security
  • [Updated] System Optimization
  • [Updated] Sngine Libs [AWS|Embed|HTMLPurifier|HybridAuth|PHPMailer|Smarty|Stripe|Twilio]
  • [Updated] Sngine JS Dependencies [bootstrap.select|codemirror|dataTables|easytimer|fluidplayer|moment|tinymce]
  • [Updated] Sngine CSS Dependencies...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can update but pages are lost in new version. Reverted back and all pages are there. I am not sure this is because it's nulled. Suspect author will release new fix soon. We'll see...

Somebody managed to update to v2.9 and it's working?

I can't update version 2.8 to 2.9 .... it says error table .
also says confirm code.

Try to revert back completely. You know to import backup DB into empty one. Than to update again.
Because if you tried to update with previous not-nulled file it did something to your DB but didn't completed the process. So it says something like "table already exist" or similar. Just revert back, also files too.

I can update but pages are lost in new version. Reverted back and all pages are there. I am not sure this is because it's nulled. Suspect author will release new fix soon. We'll see...

Somebody managed to update to v2.9 and it's working?

Try to revert back completely. You know to import backup DB into empty one. Than to update again.
Because if you tried to update with previous not-nulled file it did something to your DB but didn't completed the process. So it says something like "table already exist" or similar. Just revert back, also files too.
i delete and edit database ant it says error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock