• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS)

66SocialProofo - Social Proof & FOMO Widgets Notifications (SAAS) Update 34.0.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
Then u need to replace all the file and update the Config.php with your database details. In 1.7.7 version, all the files the developer has updated, need to change all.. just check the folder called "How to Update "..

Does anyone have a data Statistics problem in version 1.7.7?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 5.46.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 5.46.00 PM.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys. I'm with version 1.7.7 and I'm going to create a campaign, insert the data of the new campaign (name and domain) and click on create, it presses the button, but it doesn't create. o_O Returns to the same screen without doing anything. Can someone help me? Thanks :geek:

Hey guys. I'm with version 1.7.7 and I'm going to create a campaign, insert the data of the new campaign (name and domain) and click on create, it presses the button, but it doesn't create. o_O Returns to the same screen without doing anything. Can someone help me? Thanks :geek:
its working fine for me

Reactions: delean
Can someone share your socialproofo smtp setting? I am not getting email for password reset or new user activation....

Check your server settings first of all.
Also you should give more detailed information like:
what smtp are you using? private? public? gmail?
if private your hosting have port 25 opened in firewall?

I don't think anyone would give you access to their smtp private server or provider as they can be flagged as spammers if used maliciously. Especially when requested by new user without rep.

Check your server settings first of all.
Also you should give more detailed information like:
what smtp are you using? private? public? gmail?
if private your hosting have port 25 opened in firewall?

I don't think anyone would give you access to their smtp private server or provider as they can be flagged as spammers if used maliciously. Especially when requested by new user without rep.
I am using bluehost email which works fine from mail client to send n receive email. Once I install this script i tried ssl,tsl, 465 with/without user/pw into admin smtp settings, but nothing works. I dont want anyone actual setting just idea which port to use and ssl or tsl or something else etc. I have attached screen shot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.16.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 6.16.37 PM.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
try these settings with and without authentication:
host: your mail host
from email: your email
encryption: none
port: 26

authentication on/off
user: your sender email
pass: your sender email password

If you try and test it to a gmail account also check your spam folder or promotion tab

Edit: please see the change on port as bluehost operates on port 26

try these settings with and without authentication:
host: your mail host
from email: your email
encryption: none
port: 26

authentication on/off
user: your sender email
pass: your sender email password

If you try and test it to a gmail account also check your spam folder or promotion tab

Edit: please see the change on port as bluehost operates on port 26
Thanks for info. I tried this but still no clue. When i click test email settings it sends test email to my bluehost email client but reset pw/activation email not going to end users gmail.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "smartperk, postagem: 201507, membro: 70065"]
Bro, compartilhe sua configuração socialproofo smtp. para mim não está funcionando ... não redefinir pw ou e-mail de ativação em tudo
[/CITAR]
Ainda não configurei o SMTP. Eu não vou usá-lo como SaaS, então nem me importei com esta etapa. Estou usando sem a configuração SMTP. Desculpe, não posso ajudar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock