• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SOLVED] INOX is a Scammer ( proof) !!! With screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CyberDeviL There goes another case of "You cheat me & no, I didn't cheat you"

😄😄
Brother I do not want to ruin anybody's work here
But he would never deliver what he promised when accepting the money
I don't want to be cheated and it would bring me some satisfaction if people can see this before ordering something with him

Good that I have screenshots else he said he took my money for videos and I have to make the backlinks myself
It doesn't even sound right to the person who knows nothing about all this website thing
I hope no more people are cheated by him
Money comes hard to some and being cheated of that feels sad
Such a same

Well I didn't see that ss.
Yes I wanted to see his lies and clear the matter with better light
You may be lucky to have a good deal
That's good and I am happy for you.
But, such is not the case with all
If I had no screenshots then my order will be declared to be what he says and not actually what it is

Inox recently deleted main contents of a post. Despite having lots of comments on it.

Perhaps, he chooses his victims wisely.
Oh yes but all wrong actions one day comes to light
Sun and truth can't be hidden long
Good I have the screenshots
I am so sure he must have cheated many more here
He is let go many times and people believe him because he speaks and writes the same language as Babak

Please see yourself when he had promised to deliver the back links and I have not even 1 back link yet
DID YOU SPOKE TO HIM BEFORE COMING OUT IN THE OPEN> IF YES< POST THE SCREENSHOT.
@INOX PLEASE SETTLE WITH HIM, YOU NEED GOOD RATINGS FROM CLIENTS TO MAKE THE NEXT DOLLARS.
LETS SHARE IN LOVE !!

DID YOU SPOKE TO HIM BEFORE COMING OUT IN THE OPEN> IF YES< POST THE SCREENSHOT.
@INOX PLEASE SETTLE WITH HIM, YOU NEED GOOD RATINGS FROM CLIENTS TO MAKE THE NEXT DOLLARS.
LETS SHARE IN LOVE !!
BRO IM is a year old and I sell products here.

I had more than 200 sales in total

Is it worth $ 16 to scam?

BRO IM is a year old and I sell products here.

I had more than 200 sales in total

Is it worth $ 16 to scam?
I have also bought ECOVERA from you. We have different kinds of clients, you should attempt to satisfy each according to his attitude. Please settle him and let this thread be closed. $16 is not much of a money to toy with your integrity. I beg you with every good thing you believe in, Please settle him

I have also bought ECOVERA from you. We have different kinds of clients, you should attempt to satisfy each according to his attitude. Please settle him and let this thread be closed. $16 is not much of a money to toy with your integrity. I beg you with every good thing you believe in, Please settle him
No worries his problem will be solved by tonight
Also today we added a new service to the channel about backlinks

his problem will be solved today

Thank you for giving attention to my words and complying. Live long bro! @CyberDeviL , please close this thread

I

It is not about what how much is the money
If I buy a dollar biscuit from shop then I expect it to be biscuit and not just flour
It is about doing what is promised and said

@GARAYEV1
समस्या निवारण समूह में शामिल होने के लिए कृपया मुझे टेलीग्राम में संदेश दें

How ?
What will be done ?
You deliver the high authority backlinks as promised in the screenshots we see ? Or you return the money or what ?

Thank you for giving attention to my words and complying. Live long bro! @CyberDeviL , please close this thread
What is the so hurry about closing the thread and all talks about dignity?
We all see the wrong and what he said just now when I posted the thread
He said " I don't have time to make your backlinks" and that I myself have to make them by seeing the videos he share
Is it not all a matter that must be seen by people
They may see it right if it is so or otherwise if it is not right
What's the hurry about
Let's see talk about how and what will be done to resolve the issue

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
What is the so hurry about closing the thread and all talks about dignity?
We all see the wrong and what he said just now when I posted the thread
He said " I don't have time to make your backlinks" and that I myself have to make them by seeing the videos he share
Is it not all a matter that must be seen by people
They may see it right if it is so or otherwise if it is not right
What's the hurry about
Let's see talk about how and what will be done to resolve the issue
JUST SEND ME PM ON TELEGARM

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock