• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SOLVED] INOX is a Scammer ( proof) !!! With screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a troubleshooting group at Telegram

This guy didn't even text me about his problem ON TELEGARM!

What is the so hurry about closing the thread and all talks about dignity?
We all see the wrong and what he said just now when I posted the thread
He said " I don't have time to make your backlinks" and that I myself have to make them by seeing the videos he share
Is it not all a matter that must be seen by people
They may see it right if it is so or otherwise if it is not right
What's the hurry about
Let's see talk about how and what will be done to resolve the issue
Please speak with him on telegram as he has requested. I am 100% sure, your issues will be fixed. Just let me know if he does not which I am sure will never happen.

Oh you speak with so much air and pride
Troubleshooting group ?
Same group who took money from me oh but you took the money happily I remember
Now I don't know what troubleshooting it needs
Let's talk
GO ON TELEGARM AND SEE MY PM

MMMMM,
BEFORE TALKING ABOUT THE REPORT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON SEEMS I WAS RE-INSULTED IN COMPARISON AGAIN :rolleyes:

SO, TO DEFEND MY STATE, I WILL WRITE ANY ANALYSIS REPORT . . . JUST AFTER SOME TIME (NEED TO FINISH LUNCH) .

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
MMMMM,
BEFORE TALKING ABOUT THE REPORT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON SEEMS I WAS RE-INSULTED IN COMPARISON AGAIN :rolleyes:

SO, TO DEFEND MY STATE, I WILL WRITE ANY ANALYSIS REPORT . . . JUST AFTER SOME TIME (NEED TO FINISH LUNCH) .

After eating, please drink enough water or tea 🍵.

😁😁

@INOX is a great guy, he is not a scammer.... this is just a misunderstanding, i believe he will solve the problem for you @Vedanta just take it easy with him.

After eating, please drink enough water or tea 🍵.

😁😁
Do not listen to this guy! According to health standards you have NOT TO drink anything at least 30min after eating.

Do not listen to this guy! According to health standards you have NOT TO drink anything at least 30min after eating.

WTF did I just read?!!! I need to donate my eyes for I have read a legendary comment.

That's why most of you have indigestion issues.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: naijatech and mader
@Vedanta as stated by @INOX you will get refund , after confirmation of refund this thread will be closed . . .
He deposited the money in bitcoin
I have no obligation to pay her money

he has been a member of our channel for several months

But because I'm a good person, I pay $ 10 for him

The $6 is deducted from the original money because it was a member of the channel for several months

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
He deposited the money in bitcoin
I have no obligation to pay her money

he has been a member of our channel for several months

But because I'm a good person, I pay $ 10 for him

The $6 is deducted from the original money because it was a member of the channel for several months
Keep that money if you have it need of it so much and we will keep the thread

You can accept money in Bitcoin but not do the work work
Is that also a rule, an obligation you speak.
You are a good person see your first comment which says " I don't have time to deliver the backlinks. I never promised that" and how you changed your stance after I posted the screenshots saying that you would deliver the backlinks 15 a week and give me the file!
Is that being a good person ?
No obligation, how so ?
You could accept money in Bitcoin when I said I don't have PayPal and having taken money and not working for that
You speak of obligation ?
Ah how good man. Doesn't this self praise seem so hollow to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock