• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SOLVED] INOX is a Scammer ( proof) !!! With screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep that money if you have it need of it so much and we will keep the thread

You can accept money in Bitcoin but not do the work work
Is that also a rule, an obligation you speak.
You are a good person see your first comment which says " I don't have time to deliver the backlinks. I never promised that" and how you changed your stance after I posted the screenshots saying that you would deliver the backlinks 15 a week and give me the file!
Is that being a good person ?
No obligation, how so ?
You could accept money in Bitcoin when I said I don't have PayPal and having taken money and not working for that
You speak of obligation ?
Ah how good man. Doesn't this self praise seem so hollow to you
send your paypal i will send 10$

You are a good person see your first comment which says " I don't have time to deliver the backlinks. I never promised that" and how you changed your stance after I posted the screenshots saying that you would deliver the backlinks 15 a week and give me the file!
Is that being a good person ?
You speak of obligation ?
Ah how good man. Doesn't this self praise seem so hollow to you

shots fired 🔥

@INOX you promised to return his money, not just half of the money ?

channels are worth $ 100
Many wish to be a member of our channel He has been a member of our channel for several months

Answer the question, you never answer straight always cunning like a snake 🐍.

You promised to return all the money true or false?

TRUE! 😁😁

You also promised him a "SURPRISE"

Be a man of your words, atleast.

Answer the question, you never answer straight always cunning like a snake 🐍.

You promised to return all the money true or false?

TRUE! 😁😁

You also promised him a "SURPRISE"

Be a man of your words, atleast.
SURPRISE in send mony :D

Half the money is refunded

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
channels are worth $ 100
Many wish to be a member of our channel He has been a member of our channel for several months
Who told you that channels are worth $100? What such content do you offer ?
Pick a good blog and you can find that all more worthy in what you offer
I never wanted to be a member of channel. I never asked you for it
I wasn't not even checking it and I had even quit the channel a month or so ago.
What do you mean by I have been a member of channel ?
I wanted backlinks and not a become a member of the channel
Keep the money. All of it
Deliver what you said. Deliver half the backlinks. Deliver me 100 backlinks of the quality you said you would. Deliver even half of the half.
Man, do you even speak like that when I have always spoken good and well to you.
You took someones work and not do it. But that's ok. It happens all the time. To err is human. It's ok.
And when I say that you have done wrong you speak with all arrogance
I had been waiting for them to work for many months now. What is all this arrogance all about ?

Who told you that channels are worth $100? What such content do you offer ?
Pick a good blog and you can find that all more worthy in what you offer
I never wanted to be a member of channel. I never asked you for it
I wasn't not even checking it and I had even quit the channel a month or so ago.
What do you mean by I have been a member of channel ?
I wanted backlinks and not a become a member of the channel
Keep the money. All of it
Deliver what you said. Deliver half the backlinks. Deliver me 100 backlinks of the quality you said you would. Deliver even half of the half.
Man, do you even speak like that when I have always spoken good and well to you.
You took someones work and not do it. But that's ok. It happens all the time. To err is human. It's ok.
And when I say that you have done wrong you speak with all arrogance
I had been waiting for them to work for many months now. What is all this arrogance all about ?
send paypal

Your words don't matter

• Haha
If you are making $100 per member from this awesome channel why not just give the guy those $6 ?

I get $ 30 per person

I will no longer respond
if you want your money send your paypal me tnx!

Is here anyone who can deliver backlinks worth the money INOX is sending?
I don't have PayPal so I can't take the money. I have only Bitcoin.
Or if no one can do so then INOX can please send the money to any person who posts his paypal link here. It doesn't matter anyone can have it. Or INOX can choose to not give too.
It's all good. We can close the topic
Thank you

Well if you paid him in bitcoins, he should refund you the money in bitcoins. Isnt bitcoin selling forbidden in babiato btw?
Unfortunately INOX looks like a smart guy, why he is fighting for this bucks is out of my mind.
Sad story.

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
Well if you paid him in bitcoins, he should refund you the money in bitcoins. Isnt bitcoin selling forbidden in babiato btw?
Unfortunately INOX looks like a smart guy, why he is fighting for this bucks is out of my mind.
Sad story.
Fortunately he didn't have access to the main channel. All my customers are happy and satisfied

problem seem to be solved
thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock