• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes

SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes v2.7.19

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes - Download Free SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes Nulled

Download Free SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes Nulled
ADVANCED CLUB & LEAGUE MANAGEMENT
Build a professional data-driven sports website for your team today.
Built for sports
No need to hack together multiple plugins for the functionality you want, it’s all here. SportsPress Pro is an all-in-one sports club manager for WordPress.
Designed with...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: wheay and superfly
installed but has virus
i had to restart wordpress in recovery mode
thanks god i was not online yet

Babak updated SportsPress Pro - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes with a new update entry:

SportsPress Pro v2.6.19

Download SportsPress Pro v2.6.19 - The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes Nulled Free
= v2.6.19 =

• Feature - Enable filtering calendars base on players.
  • Feature - Add checkbox type to event performance.
  • Fix - Tournament bracket flipping final round teams incorrectly.
  • Fix - Javascript error when columns are hidden in event list.
  • Fix - Notice when displaying staff in event performance table.
  • Fix - Notice when event results are empty.
  • Fix -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tweak - Improve compatibility with volleyball for checkbox performance.
  • Preset - Update volleyball preset with additional options.

Reactions: unicorn
SportsPress Pro – The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes v2.6.21

TassieNZ :)

SportsPress Pro – The only WordPress plugin for serious teams and athletes v2.6.21

TassieNZ :)

thanks for the update sir 🙏

Hi, I'm getting an error that the stylesheet is missing. How do I solve this? Thanks for the share.

QUOTE="OnguboM, post: 123070, member: 37031"]
Got it, thanks
[/QUOTE]

ok

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock