• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Am just saying, but I probably shouldn't. Sorry.

But am not sure how that's gonna work with your script, I'll check that out first. I'll install your script first and then I'll try with my nulled modules and if its gonna work I'll upload that for you .. I've got

The modules don't need to be nulled...You could use a random key or patch the check on the core. The installation file could be downloaded directly from stackposts and there is no personal or license information on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: goli and Babak
#1146 - Table 'general_purchase' doesn't exist
my database is empty because I could not complete the installation

Reactions: xonito
I patched the installation script.
Just overwrite the files.
The purchase code can be a random value.

This will also enable the payment modules of extended version

Edit: I missed a } // Now should work
Edit2: another fix
Edit3: finally working, Thanks alin.tehnic for let me test it
Edit4: Patched install (you can use any string as key) - Payment modules of extended license.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: alin.tehnic
sql file coming from server, so it can not be nulled. I tried v6 database but its not working as i think. If anyone has sql dump we can install.

Stackposts V6.5 + 16 Modules (Extended version) + 3 themes nulled.

Mega

Attachments

• leemax.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: nokia80
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock