• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I downloaded version 7.0.5 but I didn't use it and I don't know if it's reliable, can I post it here?

How to upgrade from 7.03 to 7.0.5?

I tried the facebook permission request but can't do personal verification to complete the process. Are you guys doing business verification?

It also appears facebook had made some changes to the permission profile

pages_manage_posts,pages_manage_engagement

instead of publish_pages

Reactions: robertobonari
I tried the facebook permission request but can't do personal verification to complete the process. Are you guys doing business verification?

It also appears facebook had made some changes to the permission profile

pages_manage_posts,pages_manage_engagement

instead of publish_pages

u update to 7.0.5?

Yea I saw the update. You said update just .hf where is that?
I will advise you back up before overriding existing files with ones in the zip. applying the zip update file disabled some options for me so I have to reinstall the whole site. This might have happened to me only but just thought I let you know.

I will advise you back up before overriding existing files with ones in the zip. applying the zip update file disabled some options for me so I have to reinstall the whole site. This might have happened to me only but just thought I let you know.
Ops, I didn't backup anything. What options where disabled?

@robertobonari dato che sei italiano provo a scriverti così che sto uscendo pazzo. Ho una versione in 7.0.3 su un dominio e mi esce la possibilità di scegliere quali account aggiungere. Su un altro ho aggiornato alla versione 7.0.5 con i tuoi file ma non mi esce l'opzione in account manager. Potresti aiutarmi? Grazie mille anticipatamente

Attachments

• sssd.png
    sssd.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 35
if any have problem with last wersion with acc adding tabs... delete your account manager folder from yourdomain.com/inc/system/

and download this one and add copy past there u delete old one :D

mysql.database file is inside zip .... if not work with just delete old and replace with this one .... then try with insert sq.file to your sql database on host.

Attachments

• mftp_zip_2020_06_16_17_49_57.zip
    9 KB · Views: 58
if any have problem with last wersion with acc adding tabs... delete your account manager folder from yourdomain.com/inc/system/

and download this one and add copy past there u delete old one :D

mysql.database file is inside zip .... if not work with just delete old and replace with this one .... then try with insert sq.file to your sql database on host.
and sry yes i get it last day ... this error . but forget to come faster here . this tutorial up will 100% fix error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock