• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I did update the files as instructed but still same problem.
You were talking about using 4g mobile proxy, so if I insert some mobile proxy servers, the activity will work ?
Because with me it isn't working. I can even set up a mobile proxy on my phone but it doesn't follow unfollow nothing. It says that is starts but it doesn't do anything. I really need help to get this fixed, if it works, I am planning to buy the full package to support some businesses during this corona for free.
You have setup the cron for instagram_activity ?

For me is working like a charm already for 5 days without any error.

I uploaded the API Updated Folder and Lazyjsonmapper to the most recent ones. With that ones had problems before.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIk-JxKF6-_IN_Y9zHYmBFhzgUliBJg_/view?usp=sharing

Upload both folders on:
/inc/public/instagram_activity/libraries/vendor

See the below photos with prof and settings.
Send me a message if you want to know all settings.

work2.JPG work.JPG
Thank you very much second day using without proxy and running smoothly all the activities except the direct but the other activities everything working perfectly! Thank you

small fix for analityc instagram plugin ! date fixed . and all acounts show now . work prfect. just delete old folder and old 2 lines from mysqul. and insert this sql and replace old folder with this new one! hf

Attachments

• Downloads.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 67
if any cant post to fb grups hes owner... u mast go to your grupe and in setings of this grupe u have apps tab ... u mast look for this app u have setup . and add it in grupe. so then app will post normal to grupe .... for pages mast work withno this! hf

Reactions: nightcrawller
I did update the files as instructed but still same problem.
You were talking about using 4g mobile proxy, so if I insert some mobile proxy servers, the activity will work ?
Because with me it isn't working. I can even set up a mobile proxy on my phone but it doesn't follow unfollow nothing. It says that is starts but it doesn't do anything. I really need help to get this fixed, if it works, I am planning to buy the full package to support some businesses during this corona for free.

I do not use 4g proxy I use proxy created by me from my windows and it works wonderfully .. it does not do magic everything takes time .. in one week I have managed to get 500 real followers .. and several potential clients to the platform I am on doing the job ... to create my proxy I use CCproxy

Hi @robertobonari - First of all thanks for all your contribution here!
Do you have this Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module as well? And if so, of course, could you make it available here?

I do not use 4g proxy I use proxy created by me from my windows and it works wonderfully .. it does not do magic everything takes time .. in one week I have managed to get 500 real followers .. and several potential clients to the platform I am on doing the job ... to create my proxy I use CCproxy
1- How do you setup CCProxy to create your own free proxy list? I have downloaded it from Piratebay but couldn't manage to set it up with its docs. Could be great if you could explain.
2- Can you please share your CCproxy settings screenshots?
3- Is it possible to use Ccproxy to create proxies based on location (ex: France/Paris located proxies only ) ?
4- If yes, then how to configure CCproxy for geolocation?
Thanks a lot for letting us know !

1- How do you setup CCProxy to create your own free proxy list? I have downloaded it from Piratebay but couldn't manage to set it up with its docs. Could be great if you could explain.
2- Can you please share your CCproxy settings screenshots?
3- Is it possible to use Ccproxy to create proxies based on location (ex: France/Paris located proxies only ) ?
4- If yes, then how to configure CCproxy for geolocation?
Thanks a lot for letting us know !

There is not much to install in CCproxy, what CCproxy does is that your IP (where the software is installed) makes it work as a proxy. (I am from Argentina, I have CCproxy on a local PC here in Argentina and my host server where stackpost is installed is Germany, so CCproxi imitates my connection in Germany as if I were in Argentina ... You can raise up to 4 accounts with one IP ...)

Reactions: QUESO
Thanks mate, I will install CCproxy too and try it.
I was also wondering about to pay 80 EU every month for some proxies.

Reactions: QUESO
How to active this

If you truly want to enable incorrect website usage by directly embedding this application emulator library in your page, then you can do that AT YOUR OWN RISK by setting the following flag before you create the Instagram() object:

\InstagramAPI\Instagram::$allowDangerousWebUsageAtMyOwnRisk = true;

How to active this

If you truly want to enable incorrect website usage by directly embedding this application emulator library in your page, then you can do that AT YOUR OWN RISK by setting the following flag before you create the Instagram() object:

\InstagramAPI\Instagram::$allowDangerousWebUsageAtMyOwnRisk = true;

That's an API problem. I solved it going back to the original API, and then, uploaded api files 1.0.32, posted in this forum by @djpabloh.

Also tried with 1.0.33 posted here by @rogerv2 and got that same problem, so I had to go back to 1.0.32

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock