• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hello, can someone knows why when I go to my site (with stackposts installed), it just download a file?

mare sure your config file are set up correctly and also linked to the database.
I'm on PHP 7.1.33

Make sure your config file is set up correctly and the site links to your database correctly. if you have done that then I can help you check it. We would need to agree when we can both be online so I can assist.

Reactions: danger
Make sure your config file is set up correctly and the site links to your database correctly. if you have done that then I can help you check it. We would need to agree when we can both be online so I can assist.
I'm ready, at your convenience

If developers doesn't make something about api Stackposts will die on 29th of june Source
So what will be the changes?
To achieve this, the launching of Instagram Basic Display API comes with 3 major changes:

• To protect users’ privacy, location information will no longer be included along with the media;
  • Only Instagram business accounts will continue to support likes and comments on the hover overlay;
  • The number of data fields like location data and follower counts are going to be censored.

With the basic display api you can not post, u can not comment u can just get data
and graph api if the account is not business or creator account nearly same!

Limitations

• Can only be used by Instagram Business IG Users
  • Cannot be used to publish content on Instagram Creator IG Users.
  • JPEG is the only image format supported

so everyone who use this script is selling panel for regular users (or agency's which has regular users)
new changes kills this coz regular accunts are not business or creator accounts...

I have some ideas I can solve this issue but I need someone who really want to make this (with knowlage of "python, php dev who has exp. mvc, api's, disassemble, reverse eng. on apk's")

Reactions: alin.tehnic
C'mon man even developers doesn't have 7.0 RC :ROFLMAO::LOL: it's still in beta test

C'mon man even developers doesn't have 7.0 RC :ROFLMAO::LOL: it's still in beta test

Changle log:
Version 7.0.1 - 12 Apr, 2020
- Sloved: Can't upload file via Instagram
- Sloved: Can't post & schedule
- Sloved: Password save not correct via User manager
- Sloved: Sidebar not work

Version 7.0 - 10 Apr, 2020
- New design and layout for all pages
- New design for Schedule calendar
- Added Instagram IGTV Post feature
- Added: Add location on Twitter post
- Added disable landing page feature
- Added OneDirve for File manager
- Added new notification with Beamer
- Added watermark for each social accounts
- Added User report feature
- Added payment report feature
- Added change date/datetime format feature
- Package manager can manager all modules for now
- And many more change for this update

Reactions: tarwajt
Changle log:
Version 7.0.1 - 12 Apr, 2020
- Sloved: Can't upload file via Instagram
- Sloved: Can't post & schedule
- Sloved: Password save not correct via User manager
- Sloved: Sidebar not work

Version 7.0 - 10 Apr, 2020
- New design and layout for all pages
- New design for Schedule calendar
- Added Instagram IGTV Post feature
- Added: Add location on Twitter post
- Added disable landing page feature
- Added OneDirve for File manager
- Added new notification with Beamer
- Added watermark for each social accounts
- Added User report feature
- Added payment report feature
- Added change date/datetime format feature
- Package manager can manager all modules for now
- And many more change for this update
Uuups, I think last time I checked before 10 Apr :D

Ok. I got the 7.0.1 but not nulled, I'm working on this,
First of all @Babak please do not update this threat with new one, we can open a new threat like "Nulling SP7.0.1" or something... after we success we can promote it

It sends 3 parameters to http://stackposts.com/api/install? they are;
"purchase_code", "domain" (base_url func of codeigniter) and a bool named by "main"

and returns 5 node as $result (just like smartpanel's but smart panel returns 4 node)
first node is $status = $result[0]; should return "success" second node is $item_id = $result[1]; it can be anything the third node is $install_path = "../".$result[2]; ../ is shows install directory which's under root so $result[2] can be empty if install directory is +w, 4th node is $version = $result[3]; as I guess it's 7.0 coz of next one (but it can be 7.0.1 indeed) the last node is $data = $result[4]; it should be a link which require a zip file which includes installation files and "database.sql" file...

This $result returns base64 encoded and also $result[4] is base64 encoded too, if we can not find the link (actual success message) we can not know that!

in my opinion if we can not find the original install db we have to play around 6.5's db but I'm not sure are there extra files inside that zip (smartpanel had it the success return of smart panel was {"status":"success","response":"24815787{|}Activated{|}aHR0cHM6Ly9zbWFydHBhbmVsc21tLmNvbS9hc3NldHMvdXBsb2Fkcy9maWxlX21hbmFnZXIvU21hcnRTdG9yZS9TbWFydFN0b3JlX0luc3RhbGxfdmVyMV8xLnppcA=={|}7.0.1"} when we base64 decode of it the link was above one... whatever)

I a lil bit look at table names and columns everything has quite changes. at first the table names starts with general_ changes with sp_ in an example: general_purchase table with (id, ids, pid, purchase_code, version) columns now sp_purchase_manager with (ids, item_id, purchase_code, version) columns and there is no more general_packages table, also general_users table becomes "sp_users";

If someone who has exp with codeigniter can solve everything I belive. (except extra files!!!)

Happy Nulling Dudes... Please share here your experiences.

Last edited:
Ok. I got the 7.0.1 but not nulled, I'm working on this,
First of all @Babak please do not update this threat with new one, we can open a new threat like "Nulling SP7.0.1" or something... after we success we can promote it

It sends 3 parameters to http://stackposts.com/api/install? they are;
"purchase_code", "domain" (base_url func of codeigniter) and a bool named by "main"

and returns 5 node as $result (just like smartpanel's but smart panel returns 4 node)
first node is $status = $result[0]; should return "success" second node is $item_id = $result[1]; it can be anything the third node is $install_path = "../".$result[2]; ../ is shows install directory which's under root so $result[2] can be empty if install directory is +w, 4th node is $version = $result[3]; as I guess it's 7.0 coz of next one (but it can be 7.0.1 indeed) the last node is $data = $result[4]; it should be a link which require a zip file which includes installation files and "database.sql" file...

This $result returns base64 encoded and also $result[4] is base64 encoded too, if we can not find the link (actual success message) we can not know that!

in my opinion if we can not find the original install db we have to play around 6.5's db but I'm not sure are there extra files inside that zip (smartpanel had it the success return of smart panel was {"status":"success","response":"24815787{|}Activated{|}aHR0cHM6Ly9zbWFydHBhbmVsc21tLmNvbS9hc3NldHMvdXBsb2Fkcy9maWxlX21hbmFnZXIvU21hcnRTdG9yZS9TbWFydFN0b3JlX0luc3RhbGxfdmVyMV8xLnppcA=={|}7.0.1"} when we base64 decode of it the link was above one... whatever)

I a lil bit look at table names and columns everything has quite changes. at first the table names starts with general_ changes with sp_ in an example: general_purchase table with (id, ids, pid, purchase_code, version) columns now sp_purchase_manager with (ids, item_id, purchase_code, version) columns and there is no more general_packages table, also general_users table becomes "sp_users";

If someone who has exp with codeigniter can solve everything I belive. (except extra files!!!)

Happy Nulling Dudes... Please share here your experiences.

thanks bro but cant add another resource for Stackposts
we must update this resource

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock