• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I deleted today official :)
We are working now with Midrub. Its 10times better and all works.

i check it now.. dont have many options. dashboard is in low quality mobile responisive text is terible.... i dont know...

Building my own layout and my own activity bot for instagram and tiktok.
1590433476575.png
After working on both, which is better - stackpost and midrub? In terms of ease of setup and features. Are you using nulled mindrub? Don't want to spend days to solve errors and setup. Can you help me here?

After working on both, which is better - stackpost and midrub? In terms of ease of setup and features. Are you using nulled mindrub? Don't want to spend days to solve errors and setup. Can you help me here?

Nulled is only for testing. We have midrub complete included all modules with a license. 100% midrub... huge potential and he has a big roadmap with much new stuff coming.

Good, as well the whole system is in parts means you can update it easily and still can build your custom stuff like addons, themes, etc.

Nulled is only for testing. We have midrub complete included all modules with a license. 100% midrub... huge potential and he has a big roadmap with much new stuff coming.

Good, as well the whole system is in parts means you can update it easily and still can build your custom stuff like addons, themes, etc.
This forum need to be the first to have nulled version of midrub with plugins... or WHAT?? @freenulled @Babak

• Haha
Reactions: soniXx123
I am currently engaged in language translations
and minor technical improvements.
I plan to buy an extended license for production.
As for me - everything works fine. There are of course speed issues - but this is rather the server part (I will place the project on the server hetzner cloud)

Has anyone present been successful with this product? What was your investment in advertising?

I am currently engaged in language translations
and minor technical improvements.
I plan to buy an extended license for production.
As for me - everything works fine. There are of course speed issues - but this is rather the server part (I will place the project on the server hetzner cloud)

Has anyone present been successful with this product? What was your investment in advertising?

not really... because for production you will work with Facebook API etc. Stack post is built on cracked mobile apps APIs and Facebook makes a lot of drama to get this all verified. :)

Did you check all networks as well? or are you using only Instagram?

Thanks for sharing.

How do I add instagram profile pls? I am unable to click on Add profile when I go to Instagram profiles. Also How do I installed modules

Thanks

Reactions: lucas.scsg
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock