• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Thanks for your response, would the publisher allow me to post/schedule posts on Instagram, Facebook, twitter etc by default? if yes then $ 34 is a good deal

for direct postin on instagram you need to be facebook marketing partner because you need the instagram api from facebook.

for direct postin on instagram you need to be facebook marketing partner because you need the instagram api from facebook.
Are you planning to develop a Midrub IG activity module ? Similar to Stackposts but one that is working :) If yes, I'll be interested to buy...

Are you planning to develop a Midrub IG activity module ? Similar to Stackposts but one that is working :) If yes, I'll be interested to buy...

yes we start already on this. But this will be only for us. We are not planning to share/sell it sorry.

yes we start already on this. But this will be only for us. We are not planning to share/sell it sorry.
Ok then... Seriously does anyone have an idea for a working IG auto-like module ? Nextposts is very very old... Stackposts not working as it should (full of bugs as they say) ... Don't know how to solve this problem :/ If you have any alternatives or suggestions I'll be glad to hear. Thanks.

Ok then... Seriously does anyone have an idea for a working IG auto-like module ? Nextposts is very very old... Stackposts not working as it should (full of bugs as they say) ... Don't know how to solve this problem :/ If you have any alternatives or suggestions I'll be glad to hear. Thanks.

but nextpost working better then stackpost and both using the mgp25 api :D

Reactions: QUESO
I have tried the midrub demo and it does not allow auto-publishing posts on Instagram. I am waiting to see if sonixx explains how he does it .. Greetings

I have tried the midrub demo and it does not allow auto-publishing posts on Instagram. I am waiting to see if sonixx explains how he does it .. Greetings
this allowed instagram posts. You need to be a Facebook marketing partner for this. because midrub works with official apis

Hello guy"s I while making small Guide I Fixed my problem

I'm using cheap name hosting and there is a problem with cor job

that's why you need to use https://cron-job.org/

just paste the link (only link)

example:
https://YOUR_WEB.PAGE/instagram_activity/cron?key=1111111111

Hello guy"s I while making small Guide I Fixed my problem

I'm using cheap name hosting and there is a problem with cor job

that's why you need to use https://cron-job.org/

just paste the link (only link)

example:
https://YOUR_WEB.PAGE/instagram_activity/cron?key=1111111111

but this not helps for the API request problem ob Instagram :)

New Question how to increase Repost medias/day i can't set more then 5 in day
I am afraid you are going to have many many problems with Stackposts... I have tried everything, couldn't get rid of Feedback required error :/ Now I am working on Nextpost... Thanks to @soniXx123 advices. I really hope IG Activity actions will work ... I'll let you know how it goes... Good luck.

Reactions: username7777
I am afraid you are going to have many many problems with Stackposts... I have tried everything, couldn't get rid of Feedback required error :/ Now I am working on Nextpost... Thanks to @soniXx123 advices. I really hope IG Activity actions will work ... I'll let you know how it goes... Good luck.
Right now I'm running already this script for 1h and it's working good placing likes and following users.
Yeah, I was thinking about next post.
Can you share the link if it's in this forum

With best regards

Right now I'm running already this script for 1h and it's working good placing likes and following users.
Yeah, I was thinking about next post.
Can you share the link if it's in this forum

With best regards
Right now I am testing NP. I'll let you know if ever I am successfull, I'll share links.
About Sposts, yes at the beginning all will work. But 3 days after I am afraid you'll get Feedback error :/
Try to run it for a while, then we 'll see. Take care.

Nextpost is not better than Stackposts... Soo old that auto-likes not working etc. Well... If anybody has a recommendation for a working auto-activity module, I'll keep on trying. ;)

Nextpost is not better than Stackposts... Soo old that auto-likes not working etc. Well... If anybody has a recommendation for a working auto-activity module, I'll keep on trying. ;)

Yep just received error InstagramAPI\Response\CommentResponse: Feedback required.

• Sad
Reactions: QUESO
whats your problem thet u cant install it?

Hi

Sorry to come in between. Got few queries hope you can help me.

Installed the script successfully and yet to check the integration with social media sites. But i am struck with basic Configuration itself.

1. I am not able to customize the theme. It shows the default one. The contents in home page are default one as provided by the company
2. I am not able to locate the folder where i have to upload the extension modules. Tried to locate the folder through cpanel file manager and not able to find one.
3. If i go module - install - the system asks for license code

Can you please help me in getting these things resolved.

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry to come in between. Got few queries hope you can help me.

Installed the script successfully and yet to check the integration with social media sites. But i am struck with basic Configuration itself.

1. I am not able to customize the theme. It shows the default one. The contents in home page are default one as provided by the company
2. I am not able to locate the folder where i have to upload the extension modules. Tried to locate the folder through cpanel file manager and not able to find one.
3. If i go module - install - the system asks for license code

Can you please help me in getting these things resolved.

Thanks.

1. Don't change theme right now first you need to test
I tested and one other member of forum and father of couple hours of working it starts asking API request and it stops working.
2. you need to go to file manager panel and extract in public HTML folder (there while be note place your web files here)
3. You need to add SQL to Model
-Go to PHPMyAdmin
-select DB that you connected to your web
-pres import and select from folder SQL database

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock