• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
I use pinterest but auto get 34 images The following images all say error: Image does not exist? Is pinterest limited?

Code:
Virtual property access is disabled for class
Has anyone that issue on instagram Activity ?

Lateedit:
I solved with Instagram API update and replace the lazyjsonmapper with another one updated.
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas.scsg
Code:
Virtual property access is disabled for class
Has anyone that issue on instagram Activity ?

Lateedit:
I solved with Instagram API update and replace the lazyjsonmapper with another one updated.
Thank you

Where can I find this files to download?

Everything works like a charm but only the Activity module, doesn't start with following and so.
I don't see any error and I entered all the API etc, it logins and posts without problem.
But I want to use the auto following and unfollowing feature, but it doesn't work.
It stays at 0 followers gain. Does anyone has experience with this?

Everything works like a charm but only the Activity module, doesn't start with following and so.
I don't see any error and I entered all the API etc, it logins and posts without problem.
But I want to use the auto following and unfollowing feature, but it doesn't work.
It stays at 0 followers gain. Does anyone has experience with this?
For me is working like a charm already for 5 days without any error.

I uploaded the API Updated Folder and Lazyjsonmapper to the most recent ones. With that ones had problems before.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIk-JxKF6-_IN_Y9zHYmBFhzgUliBJg_/view?usp=sharing

Upload both folders on:
/inc/public/instagram_activity/libraries/vendor

See the below photos with prof and settings.
Send me a message if you want to know all settings.

work2.JPG work.JPG

I uploaded the API Updated Folder and Lazyjsonmapper to the most recent ones. With that ones had problems before.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RIk-JxKF6-_IN_Y9zHYmBFhzgUliBJg_/view?usp=sharing

Upload both folders on:

work2.JPG work.JPG
Thank you! I am going to test it directly :)

Upload both folders on:

work2.JPG work.JPG
oi what version u use? of stackpost? i dont have any problem or error. and dont change any api. on stackpost activity.

Reactions: QUESO
One question, i already install and fallow some steps. Im getthing this error when i try to add a facebook page:

"
Warning
Invalid Scopes: pages_read_engagement, pages_manage_posts. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions
"

App Review Details Approved: pages_manage_posts, pages_read_engagement, publish_to_groups, Groups API
Business Verification Status Verified
Supplemental Terms Contract Unsigned

I miss something? What i need to do more? :/

big problem on activity is thet users dont use pure mobile 4g proxy.... all socials and private data..... shared..... are fake... so buy proxy mobile for 40--70eur monthly and activity will work.. and dont owerpost it. dont use shoudler list table like in stackposts... every scond h or half day.... ji put custom like from 22-24 and from 1-2am and from 3to 4am....so daily 5 h of activity and do 3falows hourly and other activities.... and now run it normal.

Reactions: QUESO and empromax
oi what version u use? of stackpost? i dont have any problem or error. and dont change any api. on stackpost activity.
I did update the files as instructed but still same problem.
You were talking about using 4g mobile proxy, so if I insert some mobile proxy servers, the activity will work ?
Because with me it isn't working. I can even set up a mobile proxy on my phone but it doesn't follow unfollow nothing. It says that is starts but it doesn't do anything. I really need help to get this fixed, if it works, I am planning to buy the full package to support some businesses during this corona for free.

One question, i already install and fallow some steps. Im getthing this error when i try to add a facebook page:

"
Warning
Invalid Scopes: pages_read_engagement, pages_manage_posts. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions
"

App Review Details Approved: pages_manage_posts, pages_read_engagement, publish_to_groups, Groups API
Business Verification Status Verified
Supplemental Terms Contract Unsigned

I miss something? What i need to do more? :/
You have to sign a contract. As you see the last line of your error, it says unsigned.

Go to Business Manager or to Developers and you see it at : Dashboard -> Verification

Reactions: wezziii
Hi fiend, i cant publish posts in fg pages and fb groups, i receive post published but is not published really, any suggestion?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock