• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Can anyone please help, my facebook app has been approved but I am unable to add a profile after switching app to live. Adding a test page in app development works but no in live Screenshot_2.png

Hi guys, could someone help me? Could you see if the posts on Facebook fan page are showing on the timeline correctly? I can't see them in the feed, only from the albums, texts work well, they appear on the timeline

Same error.

I have the following error while importing the database. try php 7.2 and 7.3 and i have the same error .. some solution ..

I estimate that this error is the one that does not make me walk the instagram activity since it is broken and not when configuring it, or is this a bug in this update?

error.png

sorry, i've error like this

Error
Static analysis:

2 errors were found during analysis.

1. An opening bracket followed by a set of values was expected. (near "CREATE" at position 344)
  2. Unexpected token. (near "CREATE" at position 344)

SQL query:

-- -- Extraindo dados da tabela `sp_purchase_manager` -- INSERT INTO `sp_purchase_manager` (`id`, `ids`, `item_id`, `purchase_code`, `version`) VALUES (1, '509baf2f2259058191f07794350dc034', '21747459', '9CK5-BS3Q-3GJK-3RYQ', '7.0.5'), -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Estrutura da tabela `sp_sessions` -- CREATE TABLE `sp_sessions` ( `id` varchar(128) NOT NULL, `ip_address` varchar(45) NOT NULL, `timestamp` int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `data` blob NOT NULL ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'CREATE TABLE `sp_sessions` (
`id` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
`ip_address` var...' at line 15

Hi.... I am facing issue in Account Manager-->Add Facebook page... Whenever I do this, it takes me to the frontend of the website. This is happening with other social accounts too. Please help.

to correct it, just change one number (,) per point and number (;) on line 586, as in the image. Do this in the sp_db file - add this to your new databasemysql.sql.

For me, this fix corrects other problems as well.

I have the following error while importing the database. try php 7.2 and 7.3 and i have the same error .. some solution .. I estimate that this error is the one that does not make me walk the instagram activity since it is broken and not when configuring it, or is this a bug in this update?
error.png

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-07-20 às 10.41.22.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-07-20 às 10.41.22.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Guys, Instagram Livestreaming error "install FFMPEG and FFPROBE" but they are installed and work for normal video posts on instagram. How can I resolve this problem? thank you

I had installed version 7.0.3 and could not post on the faccebook, when access appears as posted but other people cannot see it. I did a new installation with version 7.0.5 and still I can't post on the facebook page.
Does anyone know a solution?

Reactions: robertobonari
Hello, how can make translation files without admin panel?
Bcz if i make export language translations, translate and import to another language they have a same language data. But anyway in folder every modules have a language files, but they have not same name like in codeigniter documentation. So who can give me good solution how can translate fast ?

Hi guys. You can update from v. 7.0.3 for v 7.0.5 available here or do you need to reinstall and reconfigure everything again? If possible, can someone tell me how? Thank you.

Hi.... I am facing issue in Account Manager-->Add Facebook page... Whenever I do this, it takes me to the frontend of the website. This is happening with other social accounts too. Please help.

have you already set up the facebook app? You must set up the facebook app first!

Hi guys. You can update from v. 7.0.3 for v 7.0.5 available here or do you need to reinstall and reconfigure everything again? If possible, can someone tell me how? Thank you.
tommorow i will upload my fix 7.0.5 last version ... who willl want this . will mast reinstall fresh copy ..,. all next updates like 7.0.6 will come with just updates files not all script!

Reactions: delean and QUESO
Hello, how can make translation files without admin panel?
Bcz if i make export language translations, translate and import to another language they have a same language data. But anyway in folder every modules have a language files, but they have not same name like in codeigniter documentation. So who can give me good solution how can translate fast ?
can bi change direct in script files.php but this cant then changing like from eng to rus or back... if u want change all languich text from english to rusian or other langucih u can change all text in script not admin panel . but this text stay then in rusian ... u cant swap.... even if u will insert new languich in script admin panel .so users can change languich with button .. this will be bad! becouse stackposts script is not fully 100% translated... so if u enable rusinan languich to .. u will see in website english text with rusian :D becouse not 100% finished translated for all text in script .

I had installed version 7.0.3 and could not post on the faccebook, when access appears as posted but other people cannot see it. I did a new installation with version 7.0.5 and still I can't post on the facebook page.
Does anyone know a solution?
you make fully verify facebook application? full aproved? and same you cant post to FACEBOOK PROFILE!!! you can post only in your FACEBOOK PAGES... and you can post only in your FACEBOOK GROUPS---- but for grups ,if you want post in you mast go to facebook/ this group /setings of this group/ groups APPS .... and add in this group settings your facebook aplication!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock