• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
have anybody this module for stackpost?
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts
? need it very much )
in addition to "Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts" Are your other modules working?

@robertobonari Bugs for nulled, all modules not working?

Reactions: odl
Hi @robertobonari any update for this?
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: sociplat-php73

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi @robertobonari any update for this?
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: sociplat-php73

Additionally, a 502 Bad Gateway error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
delete sociplat php73 line from. htacess file

Reactions: crazyeast
could someone help me configure everything that i was missing on my stackposts installation?
Im willing to give shell out a small fee though paypal. please pm me~

can someone assist me i have configured cronjobs correctly and its working well on my server but schedulling for instagram and twitter is not working

I get this " No respone from server. either a connection or configuration error" in watching stories instagram.
How to fix this, can u help me @robertobonari ?

Attachments

• 2020-08-12_4-18-18.png
    2020-08-12_4-18-18.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 41
i try to impoort the db any they said "Incorrect format parameter" is there anyone know how to fix this?

I’m getting CURL error 28: connection timed out after 30001 milliseconds
I’m using 4g proxy
Do somebody have idea what is the problem?

i'm getting this error on instagram login: "no response from server, either a connection or configuration error" How to deal with it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock