• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Hi guys. Please, it is possible to block the speed of the action in the instagram activity so that the user cannot change it. We need our values to be used and the user could not enter their .. Thank you

Reactions: nightcrawller
Does anyone know why it fails to import the database? I have tried creating a new one and importing again but it always ends in error.
Follow this video and you'll fix it:

Also i'm having this issue where i have imported succesfully the database and replaced it on the files but it doesn't seem to connect with it.

Screenshot 2020-10-21 091636.png

Anyone knows how to fix this, please?

EDIT: Go to XAMPP, config -- php file, look for [mysqld] and below add skip-grant-tables if you're having the same issue as i am.

Last edited:
Hi friends,

How are the hyperlink settings for social accounts?

The videos on the Youtube page are not enough for me. How can I navigate this issue?

Follow this video and you'll fix it:

Also i'm having this issue where i have imported succesfully the database and replaced it on the files but it doesn't seem to connect with it.

Screenshot 2020-10-21 091636.png

Anyone knows how to fix this, please?

EDIT: Go to XAMPP, config -- php file, look for [mysqld] and below add skip-grant-tables if you're having the same issue as i am.
wrong database user or pass

The Instagram activity followers, unfollowers and stories is not working. I doubt any of it is. Cron jobs are working and everything is configured correctly.

Anyone got it to work? 😕

1.png

The Instagram activity followers, unfollowers and stories is not working. I doubt any of it is. Cron jobs are working and everything is configured correctly.

Anyone got it to work? 😕

1.png
check proxy u insert if not proxy mast be crons 100% script work normal.... what host u use?

Anyone having issues with direct message. The page just shows loading screen an when refreshed it shows error.

Can anyone please help me with the problem? When I log in via the admin account, instagram activity works for me. When I log in via another account (same plan), the instagram activity still shows me to add an account. When I add an account, it shows me to add the account again. Thank you for your help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadmahdi232
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock