• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Start Your Own SMM Panel For FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Festinger

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Mar 11, 2020
Many people has requested me for this script and I decided to make it free to everyone on Babiato. The item is personally purchased, as you can see from the screenshot below:

ccqbggq.png

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

ClofMsu.jpg

SmartPanel – SMM Panel Script is an online social media marketing tool (web application) that allows and helps you to sell your Social Media Marketing Services with an easy to use panel. You can provide quality and cheap SMM Services to your customers, they can buy all packages or services like Facebook likes, Instagram followers, Twitter followers, Youtube Viewers and many more using your the panel. You can create as many as services & packages according to your expertise, this is a completely dynamic panel. Whether it is something you need for your social media accounts or you are a SMM services reseller, you will find it all here

Features:
  • Mobile responsive UI
  • Easy to install and use
  • Place orders
  • Place Mass Orders
  • Add unlimited services
  • Add unlimited categories
  • Enable API
  • Automate fetch API
  • Multi API Providers (With the same API required parameters)
  • Multi services (Default, Auto Like, Custom comments, Comment Likes, Mentions with Hashtags, Mentions User Followers, Mentions Media Likers, Subscriptions, Package etc)
  • Drip-feed feature
  • Currency converter feature
  • Sync services button with API providers
  • Bulk add all services from API provider and set price percentage increase
  • Custom rate per each user (Set percentage rate for Resellers)
  • Users and Admin dashboard
  • View User feature from admin account
  • Support Maintenance Mode
  • Support systems
  • Faqs systems
  • Tickets systems: Ticket messages timeline between user and admin
  • Payment gateway: Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout and Manual payment methods are out of the box ready for use
  • User Add Funds in panel / Admin can also add funds to user accounts
  • User management
  • Secure Password Hashing
  • User registration and login system
  • Subscribers page
  • Export CSV/Excel data from SUbscriber and users
  • Email notifications (email verification, welcome, new user notification, order notification, ticket reply, reset password and payment email)
  • News/Announcement Timeline system
  • Easy to install to edit Email template
  • PHP mail and SMTP Configuration
  • Order management
  • Order the service through API without loginning
  • SEO optimization for meta tags, descriptions, keywords etc
  • Website setting for icon, logo etc
  • Automatic timezone
  • Embed code feature (Javascript code)
  • Multilingual ready
  • Basic statistics
  • Google reCAPCHA for sign up, forgot password page
  • Dynamic Pre-built pages for FAQs, Terms and Privacy page etc.
  • And many other exciting features

Activation:
Insert any value in the serial bar and you will have the item activated. :)

Download:

VirusTotal:

ENJOY :D

Last edited:
Inside the file you shared there are .nfo file from prowebber.ru

Not sure what file you're mentioning here. I personally purchased (as you can see from the screenshot), pre-activated by myself. I don't even know that website.

Reactions: GARAYEV
This is about the file coming from
Not sure what file you're mentioning here. I personally purchased (as you can see from the screenshot), pre-activated by myself. I don't even know that website.
Please have a look inside the install folder of the script you uploaded. See the readme file..?

This is about the file coming from

Please have a look inside the install folder of the script you uploaded. See the readme file..?

Noticed it yes. I am really not sure how this was involved in the rar - but I can make sure this file is genuine and nulled from my side.

D7ioHPh.png

• Love
Reactions: GARAYEV
Many people has requested me for this script and I decided to make it free to everyone on Babiato. The item is personally purchased, as you can see from the screenshot below:

ccqbggq.png

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

ClofMsu.jpg

SmartPanel – SMM Panel Script is an online social media marketing tool (web application) that allows and helps you to sell your Social Media Marketing Services with an easy to use panel. You can provide quality and cheap SMM Services to your customers, they can buy all packages or services like Facebook likes, Instagram followers, Twitter followers, Youtube Viewers and many more using your the panel. You can create as many as services & packages according to your expertise, this is a completely dynamic panel. Whether it is something you need for your social media accounts or you are a SMM services reseller, you will find it all here

Features:
  • Mobile responsive UI
  • Easy to install and use
  • Place orders
  • Place Mass Orders
  • Add unlimited services
  • Add unlimited categories
  • Enable API
  • Automate fetch API
  • Multi API Providers (With the same API required parameters)
  • Multi services (Default, Auto Like, Custom comments, Comment Likes, Mentions with Hashtags, Mentions User Followers, Mentions Media Likers, Subscriptions, Package etc)
  • Drip-feed feature
  • Currency converter feature
  • Sync services button with API providers
  • Bulk add all services from API provider and set price percentage increase
  • Custom rate per each user (Set percentage rate for Resellers)
  • Users and Admin dashboard
  • View User feature from admin account
  • Support Maintenance Mode
  • Support systems
  • Faqs systems
  • Tickets systems: Ticket messages timeline between user and admin
  • Payment gateway: Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout and Manual payment methods are out of the box ready for use
  • User Add Funds in panel / Admin can also add funds to user accounts
  • User management
  • Secure Password Hashing
  • User registration and login system
  • Subscribers page
  • Export CSV/Excel data from SUbscriber and users
  • Email notifications (email verification, welcome, new user notification, order notification, ticket reply, reset password and payment email)
  • News/Announcement Timeline system
  • Easy to install to edit Email template
  • PHP mail and SMTP Configuration
  • Order management
  • Order the service through API without loginning
  • SEO optimization for meta tags, descriptions, keywords etc
  • Website setting for icon, logo etc
  • Automatic timezone
  • Embed code feature (Javascript code)
  • Multilingual ready
  • Basic statistics
  • Google reCAPCHA for sign up, forgot password page
  • Dynamic Pre-built pages for FAQs, Terms and Privacy page etc.
  • And many other exciting features

Activation:
Insert any value in the serial bar and you will have the item activated. :)

Download:

VirusTotal:

ENJOY :D
please update this

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock