• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

STORYBLOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo450

Mar 27, 2019
We can buy the unlimited video plan. I am thinking of a long term group buy.

Which costs $39/m.

Let me know whose interested in the comments. I will buy and share the login details with all of you.

Minimum:- 3 people $10 each
Max:- 7 people $5 each

Nobody is interested Damn!! I thought it would be filled with "ME's"

This link works http://boykute.com/

Just tested it out with a random VideoBlocks video and it worked. The site has popups.

For AudioBlocks there is a different trick to get the .mp3.

Find a song you want. Hover over the song. A little button that says details will show up. Click on Details button.
On the page you are brought to right click and View Source Code.
Use Control F or hit the find button and paste in <meta property="og:audio" content="
To the right of that is a link to the .mp3 file.
Paste the .mp3 file link in your browser and go to the page.
Right click the little bar playing the music and hit Save Audio As.
Done.

re is a different trick to ge

Just tested it out with a random VideoBlocks video and it worked. The site has popups.

Find a song you want. Hover over the song. A little button that says details will show up. Click on Details button.
Use Control F or hit the find button and paste in <meta property="og:audio" content="
Done.
this dont work

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel

Done.
Paste url motionarry / storyblock, get link > to safelink > safelink > back to boykute.com.
so where the link download ?

Paste url motionarry / storyblock, get link > to safelink > safelink > back to boykute.com.
so where the link download ?
same story from my side. only a bunch of adz :cautious:

Done.
Thanks you very much.

Tried, it didn't work for me either, not the Storyblacks or the Audioblcks. In fact, look @ this video, and in the comments a BUNCH of people are saying it doesn't work:

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
When I posted that link it worked. It looks like it's not working now.

For AudioBlocks here is how to get files. Just tested right now.

Find a song you want. Click on the name so that it takes you to the page for the song.

Use Control F or hit the find button and type mp3. It should be the first mp3 result.
Highlight full link for mp3 file.
Done.

Here is an example link https://d1490khl9dq1ow.cloudfront.n...4/sw-1117-inspiring-soft-background-47_WM.mp3

Ok for VideoBlocks just figured it out.

Find video that you want to download. Click on the video name so that you are taken to the video page.

On video page right click and view source code.
Use control F or hit the find button and type:
nonWatermarkedPreviewUrl (right after that should be a link to a .mp4 file)
It will give you a link that looks like this:
https:\/\/d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net\/video\/preview\/NIHmZbghlilb1qj7b\/videoblocks-vr-360-rays-of-sunset-on-the-tops-of-the-mountains_S4zwOe7_EV__PMNW.mp4
Paste this into NotePad. Click Edit > Replace. Type in \ . Click Replace All.
Now you are left with a real link. Paste this into your browser, right click the video and click Save Video As.
If the video is the wrong size you can check the other links.

Reactions: guguk and guanko
The techniques I've posted have worked for years with different variations. Sometimes they change the formatting and you have to adjust.

Reactions: BILKISDADA
Ok for VideoBlocks just figured it out.

Find video that you want to download. Click on the video name so that you are taken to the video page.

On video page right click and view source code.
Use control F or hit the find button and type:
nonWatermarkedPreviewUrl (right after that should be a link to a .mp4 file)
It will give you a link that looks like this:
https:\/\/d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net\/video\/preview\/NIHmZbghlilb1qj7b\/videoblocks-vr-360-rays-of-sunset-on-the-tops-of-the-mountains_S4zwOe7_EV__PMNW.mp4
Paste this into NotePad. Click Edit > Replace. Type in \ . Click Replace All.
Now you are left with a real link. Paste this into your browser, right click the video and click Save Video As.
If the video is the wrong size you can check the other links.
Please highlight what we need to replace to getting original file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock