• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Suggest] Amazon Affiliate Theme For WordPrees

BaapJaan

In the search for knowledge
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 21, 2020
Hey buddies,
Suggest to me some best Amazon affiliate marketing WP themes for blog and review and product listing.
It would be great if you are doing an Amazon affiliate. Please let me know which theme are you using.
Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: jereve

Hi Bro,

I have a doubt does this theme fit the requirement below ( remag or review it or recompare) ?

Can it be used for list of products type of websites?

Ex: list of cameras under $xxxx, description with affiliate links

Review of camera a with pros and cons with buy link

recompare is nice but the home page is not much good

I bought Rehub theme , I have license for it and I can say that it is very good but these days , It created huge load on my server ( 4 CPu and 8 GB Ram installed on my server ) And needed to stop it to find reason also revo theme is good may be I will try it . ( it is shop theme )

I can say that it is very good but these days , It created huge load on my server ( 4 CPu and 8 GB Ram installed on my server ) And needed to stop it to find reason also revo theme is good may be I will try it . ( it is shop theme )
:confused:
you mean rehub using lot of resources? so looking to change?

Rehub
Without a doubt, it was the only WordPress theme recognized by Amazon affiliates today.

As for the resources, right now after converting to guttenberg with 6 plugins you have a completely lightweight website with a high score in gtmetrix and pagespeed.

100% recommended, I currently have it working in 7 amazon affiliate niches

Rehub
Without a doubt, it was the only WordPress theme recognized by Amazon affiliates today.

As for the resources, right now after converting to guttenberg with 6 plugins you have a completely lightweight website with a high score in gtmetrix and pagespeed.

100% recommended, I currently have it working in 7 amazon affiliate niches
Are there 6 plugins in built or external ?

@bluvia do you use lot of images or high traffic?

Last edited:
I am not using a lot of image actually , but last 10 days I had a problem on CPU usage and stopped to use REhub and put html index front side , now I have checked CPU usage and it is normal after 10 days . May be due to high traffic I faced this issue .

Reactions: vinu
Rehub now only use two plugin: rehub framework and greenshift,
The rest is already optional such as content egg, elementor and woocommerce.

Reactions: vinu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock