• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggest Cheap Reseller Hosting to start basic hosting Business

arghawan

Mar 3, 2020
Hi,
I have Reseller hosting of Hostens but Looking Cheaper then That, currently it cost me 144$/Y for 40GB with WHM and 84$/3Y same package if i pay for 3 years in advance. i have a Web Development Agency and Provide Hosting to our Clients. I want to start basic Hosting Business. Cheap Reseller is one option, VPS Didicated Server with nulled WHMCS CPANEL have anyone tried that ? any suggestion?

Reactions: cpadmin
If you are going to have a nulled WHMCS, i recommend using a hosting company that ignores DMCA Takedowns.

You can also have your WHMCS in a shared host that ignores DMCA and the reseller plan in other company just to host your clients websites.

Sadly i dont know any cheaper options for you. Hope you can find something :)

Reactions: arghawan
You can choose hostingfeed.net reseller hosting it will provide you 1 year unlimited reseller hosting in only 15$

Hello @arghawan Hosting your clients on nulled cPanel and WHMCS is a really bad idea. If your clients are paying you for hosting, don’t go with this option. Later on down the line, when problems arise, you will have no one to go, nor WHMCS nor cPanel. You will loose credibility and customers.

Reactions: Pixelate and newbi3
You can choose hostingfeed.net reseller hosting it will provide you 1 year unlimited reseller hosting in only 15$
Why even suggest a company that doesn't even know the basics of hosting? Who doesn't have money to pay for WHMCS? Who has 2TB storage and 1 TB bandwidth (LOL)? Who takes 2$ for 2TB and for 1$ they can only give 50GB? Is this a joke company?
Is this your company?
If it is, you have a long way to go, even before signing up clients.

Reactions: newbi3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock