• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggestion for cheap and best VPS.

No. DMCA is not ignored. Maybe

Yes, I had 3 VPS 2 with SDD and one HDD. Also several outages on their end, maintenance. That's why I left.
Yes early there were severe outages in 2019, they upgraded their infra. As of now we dont have such issues. But remember we use them for testing so even if having some outages is not a big deal for us.

Wow great but yes i also don't need support because VPS server is on our hand, we can do whatever we want to and is DMCA is ignored? And could you please tell me that with every VPS plan do they give cPanel?
No Legit genuine providers allow you to host pirated stuff. If that is what you want i dont think contabo or racknerd will allow you to host.

Yes early there were severe outages in 2019, they upgraded their infra. As of now we dont have such issues. But remember we use them for testing so even if having some outages is not a big deal for us.
Gotcha. Well, maybe they fixed their outage issues now.

Dear Devs
I have a question. On my shared hosting , I see that I have 1 gb memory:
"
Physical Memory Usage
364.47 MB / 1 GB (35.59%)
"
My question is, what is the difference between this 1 gb ram and a vps's 1 gb ram?
Thanks

Dear Devs
I have a question. On my shared hosting , I see that I have 1 gb memory:
"
Physical Memory Usage
364.47 MB / 1 GB (35.59%)
"
My question is, what is the difference between this 1 gb ram and a vps's 1 gb ram?
Thanks
See in Shared Hosting RAM is Distributed amongst all of the users those who are hosting in the same server containing the shared hosting resource package. And yes 1 GB RAM is alloted to you but when some other place of user needs more RAM for his website so he can pull your RAM usage too but in VPS you get Dedicated RAM that can be used by you only and no one have access or use that RAM usage. I hope you got your answer.😀

Reactions: mahins
Thanks for clearing that up @ChintanBhat
If you don't mind, if I use dedicated hosting, then I get 1 gb ram to myself,right?
Yes right. But why you should go with dedicated server hosting? You can use VPS too and they are more cheaper than dedicated server. Dedicated server are for those who have highly powered and traffic websites. VPS is a small version of it. And in VPS also you'll get dedicated resources.

but in VPS you get Dedicated RAM that can be used by you only and no one have access or use that RAM usage. I hope you got your answer.😀
That is wrong. On a VPS you still use a shared environment. Maybe VDS. But yes, Contabo is legit. They have their own datacenters so you avoid resellers.

Thanks for clearing that up @ChintanBhat
If you don't mind, if I use dedicated hosting, then I get 1 gb ram to myself,right?
RAM is not the only factor. Problems I had with shared hosting included (not limited to)
- limited number of processes killed my site
- slow (or overloaded) CPU
- email ports not open or cron jobs not allowed
- if cron jobs are allowed (and someone else on your server mis-configures them) or there are spammers on your shared hosting space, you have a good chance of slowness, no matter how much RAM you have on paper

Shared hosting is often overbooked. Many people buy cheap hosting and never use it. The providers calculate with that and many overbook their servers.

Also, you should check the TOS of your shared hosting provider. They typically limit how much % of the time you're allowed to use 100% of the allocated resources.

If you get a barebone VPS (managed is more expensive, but someone else maintains your VPS) you will have to learn a lot of stuff to get it secure and running smoothly. Barebone VPS offers no support (other than that the server is running.)

You'll have to die one death.

I cried when I had my first VPS and was on SSH level for the first time. Now I'm a gifted cut&paste "technican" :)

Thank you @pitza for this awesome insight.
I'll certainly look for vps from now on.
RAM is not the only factor. Problems I had with shared hosting included (not limited to)
- limited number of processes killed my site
- slow (or overloaded) CPU
- email ports not open or cron jobs not allowed
- if cron jobs are allowed (and someone else on your server mis-configures them) or there are spammers on your shared hosting space, you have a good chance of slowness, no matter how much RAM you have on paper

Shared hosting is often overbooked. Many people buy cheap hosting and never use it. The providers calculate with that and many overbook their servers.

Also, you should check the TOS of your shared hosting provider. They typically limit how much % of the time you're allowed to use 100% of the allocated resources.

If you get a barebone VPS (managed is more expensive, but someone else maintains your VPS) you will have to learn a lot of stuff to get it secure and running smoothly. Barebone VPS offers no support (other than that the server is running.)

You'll have to die one death.

I cried when I had my first VPS and was on SSH level for the first time. Now I'm a gifted cut&paste "technican" :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock