• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggestion on best and cheapest professional video hosting sites

myworld91575

Jun 20, 2020
Hello all, I am running an ecom store which products contains many videos and that are loaded by visitors in a handsome quantity. I am looking for best and budgetive option to host all that videos as I can't add them on my server (it will consume heavy resources and slower site speed). I know aws s3 and have tried that but their prices seems to be so high for data transfer(bandwidth requests), do anyone have a best solution for this? You tube is obviously not in the list to go.

Thanks in advance

No offense, but if you are considering AWS to be too expensive for data transfer, you're probably not technically skilled enough to be utilizing their powerful resources properly. What kind of monthly bandwidth transfer do you think you need? There's too many different aspects to judge here such as your budget and your actual needs for me to give you good advice. You could always go with a cheap dedicated server from a host like Hetzner and use that as a cost-effective means to serve the video files.

No offense, but if you are considering AWS to be too expensive for data transfer, you're probably not technically skilled enough to be utilizing their powerful resources properly. What kind of monthly bandwidth transfer do you think you need? There's too many different aspects to judge here such as your budget and your actual needs for me to give you good advice. You could always go with a cheap dedicated server from a host like Hetzner and use that as a cost-effective means to serve the video files.
I recommend this solution, i also recommend "OneProvider" for Dedicated Servers. You have some cheap locations like france, netherlands and germany with good specs. Hetzner is a good (and cheap) option for a VPS solution.

Hello all, I am running an ecom store which products contains many videos and that are loaded by visitors in a handsome quantity. I am looking for best and budgetive option to host all that videos as I can't add them on my server (it will consume heavy resources and slower site speed). I know aws s3 and have tried that but their prices seems to be so high for data transfer(bandwidth requests), do anyone have a best solution for this? You tube is obviously not in the list to go.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for your help, it's true that i am not high level techie to utilize aws. We currently need approx 4tb bandwidth per month and most of them are used in videos. Can you pls help little more on this?

Thanks in advance

Do anyone can help with using youtube as a video host with auto play in iframe? I am successfull in removing youtube branding , uploader channel names, hiding controls and continuous play of same video. Just the problem now is i need auto play on all videos.
i know there is a perameter to autoplayvideo but, it's not working.

Do anyone can help with using youtube as a video host with auto play in iframe? I am successfull in removing youtube branding , uploader channel names, hiding controls and continuous play of same video. Just the problem now is i need auto play on all videos.
Check out Plyr.io, it is a video player and they support youtube. They should also support autoplay :)

Reactions: smalok
I was about to say youtube as no one was saying it. YouTube can suit your requirements as you already know about hiding controls etc., But why turn on autoplay, as many sites are using it I saw some users complaining about autoplaying video that uses higher bandwidths on visitors data

You can also look at Vimeo for this matter, in many pro videos of brands I have seen Wistia, you can take a look on that as well if your required videos are low (wistia offers 3 embeds in free plan so)

Thanks in advance
You could always go with a cheap dedicated server from a host like Hetzner and use that as a cost-effective means to serve the video files.

What @netluxe said: get a dedicated server from hetzner (you can get one with 6Tb space with as low as 30/month with unlimited bandwidth) and host your dedicated streaming server with nginx+rtmp+hls with bandwidth control depending on connection.

I was about to say youtube as no one was saying it. YouTube can suit your requirements as you already know about hiding controls etc., But why turn on autoplay, as many sites are using it I saw some users complaining about autoplaying video that uses higher bandwidths on visitors data

You can also look at Vimeo for this matter, in many pro videos of brands I have seen Wistia, you can take a look on that as well if your required videos are low (wistia offers 3 embeds in free plan so)

We have quantity of videos and that all are product videos. We are offering those videos on all products to make user experience better. We sell high ticket goods so it's necessary to use as many as possible videos. When a visitor opens any catagory of products, they should find all videos on each product areas. I know that will use massive bandwidth and that's why I am looking for a solution in YouTube. However, I am stuck now as remove YouTube branding and autoplay is not becoming possible even after trying all perameters in iframe.

What @netluxe said: get a dedicated server from hetzner (you can get one with 6Tb space with as low as 30/month with unlimited bandwidth) and host your dedicated streaming server with nginx+rtmp+hls with bandwidth control depending on connection.

Do they provides cpanel included on that price?

No, but you get a 16Gb/32Gb RAM and 6Tb HDD bare server. You have to install everything for scratch. Cpanel is optional as a separate service for a fee.

We have quantity of videos and that all are product videos. ... I am stuck now as remove YouTube branding and autoplay is not becoming possible even after trying all perameters in iframe.
In that case, as others suggested, a dedicated server with unlimited bandwidth will do you good, as you can customize that into however you want.

But I'm not sure why you would need YouTube's branding removed you can reach an even wider audience when leaving your videos public and use it as a marketing channel than listing it privately and embedding on your site. Of course, your audience might differ but I would use YouTube if I owned an ecom store.

Also, there is a third option here, SaaS CMS providers like Wix, Weebly for example provide Unlimited video + bandwidth with their solutions, you can upload it as a site content to Wix, then get their embed code and embed it on your site. This way, you get a semi-customizable player, like 70% customizable minus the hassle of servers. Plus, you can put up content here and make a new marketing channel such as a blog which you'll need anyway. I'm their partner so just saying, I can get their unlimited video plan for lower prices, if your content goes really well with their terms I can try getting it for like $5/m for unlimited videos and bandwidth. If interested let know!

Best wishes for your ecom project 😊🥳👋

Reactions: myworld91575
Thanks forr the suggestion. I've checked documentation, looks promising. I'll let you know nce i use it.

Thanks again
This may sound dumb but how can I incorporate this within a WordPress site?Can you provide some general guide? I am not so good as using scripts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock