• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggestion on best and cheapest professional video hosting sites

Just checked their website, couldn't find that offer. Could you please pm me the link?
I looked at their website now and this one was the closest I got to. This additional hardware page had 6TB at ~ 17 euros, not sure what that means tho. You can look at these until slvrsteele responds.

As for the original poster, I looked at Shopify's limit and it seems like they offer free video uploads to their stores with this quite generous limits. You can check that if you're on Shopify.

As for the original poster, I looked at Shopify's limit and it seems like they offer free video uploads to their stores with this quite generous limits. You can check that if you're on Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to help me. However, we have decided to go with youtube as of now. As we found some good perameters to hide related videos in "Pause" time and at the "End" time.

Thanks again for your help

Do anyone can help with using youtube as a video host with auto play in iframe? I am successfull in removing youtube branding , uploader channel names, hiding controls and continuous play of same video. Just the problem now is i need auto play on all videos.
i know there is a perameter to autoplayvideo but, it's not working.

Hi buddy how you do that? may be you can share it, I need the tweak you did, thanks

Did you tried vimeo? I dont know how to embed in WordPress, but if you are using elementor, it supports link embedding to play videos. Vimeo is a budget-friendly streaming server that is alternative to youtube with domain-level privacy.

Do anyone can help with using youtube as a video host with auto play in iframe? I am successfull in removing youtube branding , uploader channel names, hiding controls and continuous play of same video. Just the problem now is i need auto play on all videos.
i know there is a perameter to autoplayvideo but, it's not working.
How many audios do you have? And would you want to spend money or no?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock