• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

suggestion on fast unlimited web host at affordable price

cteq1

Sep 18, 2018
I have few different hosting companies hosting my sites but most are so slow, so I am thinking to move to one host which is good and fast

I am using siteground and very happy with it.. << yes, unfortunately, it is not that cheap too.

Reactions: cteq1
Hey @cteq1,
Please answer this, so I can suggest something.
1. Which locations are you looking at?
2. Also, how many websites do you have?
3. Where are your visitors/customers mainly situated?

I am using siteground and very happy with it.. << yes, unfortunately, it is not that cheap too.
Siteground has become very expensive in recent years. Just goes out of budget for most shared hosting needs. But it is much better than those shitty unlimited space companies. Unlimited space companies just have the slowest servers in the world.

Reactions: nobel0
Hey @cteq1,

How much are you looking to spend?

Also, one important thing, like every sysadmin says, never put all your websites on one server. All your customers will come screaming to you when the hosting account is down. Instead spread the load on different services. That is a better option.

But, if you are still looking at hosting all websites under a single account,

If you are looking at a US location with 40 websites, I would suggest going with a VPS. A shared hosting account will not match up for 40 websites. Shared hosting is great if you are looking at 5-10 websites an account, over that it becomes slow. A DO/Linode/Vultr/UpCloud or AWS Lightsail droplet with 4 or more Vcores and around 8 GB RAM should suffice. But keep an eye on the CPU and RAM usage, if you think it is falling short, you can always scale up your VM.

Last edited:
Hey @cteq1,

How much are you looking to spend?

Also, one important thing, like every sysadmin says, never put all your websites on one server. All your customers will come screaming to you when the hosting account is down. Instead spread the load on different services. That is a better option.

But, if you are still looking at hosting all websites under a single account,

If you are looking at a US location with 40 websites, I would suggest going with a VPS. A shared hosting account will not match up for 40 websites. Shared hosting is great if you are looking at 5-10 websites an account, over that it becomes slow. A DO/Linode/Vultr/UpCloud or AWS Lightsail droplet with 4 or more Vcores and around 8 GB RAM should suffice. But keep an eye on the CPU and RAM usage, if you think it is falling short, you can always scale up your VM.

These are all my own sites, building them as education, I try out various themes and learn from them. more like a hobby/ further education. But I take your advice on not putting all the sites into one server.

Thank you all for inputs will start researching. what is the differnce between windows/linux vs wordpress hosting?

If all your sites are wordpress based, then you really need at least 2 to 3 shared hosting. Best is to used managed VPS but even then, you still need a higher tier because as we all know, Wordpress sites can be very demanding on server space.

AT around $160 a year, an established host like SiteGround is a good choice and at this price, your account can have separate access to each of your sites - meaning all your sites are safe from getting affected by people who have to provide support to one of your site and also possible theft.
Don't go for cheap....... but reliable well-known hosting providers. I am sure you can allocate a reasonable budget for hosting since you are able to maintain 40 sites. Consider all options and wishing you good luck and stay safe.

I'm Using RUU.cloud unlimited hosting @ $2 for 3Y...

Here

I have about 5 sites with them but they are so slow and support is extremely slow. Constantly get error 524 or 500 etc, I think its ok to play around with designing. I understand price is cheap so expect issues. But cant handle 524 constantly even when I am designing etc.

Reactions: mhsowrove
I have about 5 sites with them but they are so slow and support is extremely slow. Constantly get error 524 or 500 etc, I think its ok to play around with designing. I understand price is cheap so expect issues. But cant handle 524 constantly even when I am designing etc.

hey if you need siteground hosting at cheap dm me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock