• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

suggestion on fast unlimited web host at affordable price

Thank you all for inputs will start researching. what is the differnce between windows/linux vs wordpress hosting?
Windows hosting is for ASP/MSSQL service....it dosen't support subdomain(i dont know the about present day) linux is about apache?Mysql server...wordpress is one kind of linux hosting...with some additional features of wordpress like some preinstalled plugins and theme...

Try Namecheap. Offers unlimited hosting and unlimited websites on the same hosting account. Excellent support and infrastructure.

To be honest, I do web development for a living, I was looking for the best way to get all my projects into one host where I can administrate all of them, I tried godaddy, bluehost, 1one1, and siteground.

Siteground is a game changer, I can store unlimited sites, php scripts, etc, it works flawless with no issues, it has excellent speed time, not like godaddy and the rest that constantly sleep when not used, siteground its constantly pinging the web IP making it live all the time.

Best advice, I would suggest Siteground, now inspect for yourself into the offers, I wont give you any affiliate link its an honest response.

To be honest, I do web development for a living, I was looking for the best way to get all my projects into one host where I can administrate all of them, I tried godaddy, bluehost, 1one1, and siteground.

Siteground is a game changer, I can store unlimited sites, php scripts, etc, it works flawless with no issues, it has excellent speed time, not like godaddy and the rest that constantly sleep when not used, siteground its constantly pinging the web IP making it live all the time.

Best advice, I would suggest Siteground, now inspect for yourself into the offers, I wont give you any affiliate link its an honest response.

Great thanks, I will look into them

You might want to take a look at VoxVM. What kind of website are you planning to host? Feel free to PM me or contact one of our representatives through the live chat :)

I'm Using RUU.cloud unlimited hosting @ $2 for 3Y...

Here

I've had a couple of websites with RUU.CLOUD for a year now and it's the worst I've seen so far. I was clear that it would be bad at the price of 2 $ but it is more than bad, it is terrible.
When I contracted the service with RUU.CLOUD the server was hosted in Germany, then it went to France, then to the US and we have been in England for a few months.
It seems to me that I have left the Netherlands, because I think there was also the hosting in Amsterdam.
Now I have practically a week that the web does not work, the last time I was able to access the CPanel, it gave me the message of "Softaculous license expired", today I have been able to access the CPannel and it tells me "DV Certificate expired" plus all the problems if the web is not operational, in addition to "Error establishing a connection with the database" and yesterday the message was "no space left on your hard drive" RUU.CLOUD is without a doubt the worst hosting I have ever tried , I say again, for the price it has, I expected problems, but not so many.
If you want to throw two dollars in the garbage, RUU.CLOUD is your hosting.

I would suggest you
MDD Hosting
Hawk Host
(Note: appended affiliate link). Can visit sites directly too if you wish by googling the hosting provider name)

MDD is best in terms of support and speed.

I am using Hawk host which is cloud hosting with multiple location datacenter. The plus point in going with hawk host is their free cloudflare railgun service which is otherwise very costly as it comes under business plan in cloudflare. Also hawkhost provides memcache and redis cache server free with every plan.
Their servers are of top notch with latest hardware along with latest softwares (be it php version, cpanel version, cloudlinux version and kernel, and much more).
Experience it to believe, you wont regret for sure. I assure you.

Last edited:
I would suggest you
MDD Hosting
Hawk Host

MDD is best in terms of support and speed.

I am using Hawk host which is cloud hosting with multiple location datacenter. The plus point in going with hawk host is their free cloudflare railgun service which is otherwise very costly as it comes under business plan in cloudflare. Also hawkhost provides memcache and redis cache server free with every plan.
Their servers are of top notch with latest hardware along with latest softwares (be it php version, cpanel version, cloudlinux version and kernel, and much more).
Experience it to believe, you wont regret for sure. I assure you.
If you are posting aff links, please mention it clearly.

Reactions: die2mrw007
A2 is by far the best host with great support i recommend

Not paid review but that's what i use
Well good for you if everything seems working fine for you. But not the case with majority users of A2. Or maybe you will feel the difference of speed and services when you try some better hosting providers like siteground

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock