• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SUPER SHARE] *SELF TESTED* Transfer Files From Mega Directly To Google Drive 2020 Method

prateekharsh

Nov 24, 2019
India
www.fiverr.com
I will test it, thanks for sharing this!

its better to use RaiDrive then open both MEGA & Google Drive Account
then copy files from mega to google drive like simple CTRL+C and paste on google drive folder/drive
so no need to use browser. i use this kind of method for copying Cloud to Cloud in fastest way.

by the way i use windows vps so even i sleep the copying is continue,

Reactions: GodDevil
its better to use RaiDrive then open both MEGA & Google Drive Account
then copy files from mega to google drive like simple CTRL+C and paste on google drive folder/drive
so no need to use browser. i use this kind of method for copying Cloud to Cloud in fastest way.

by the way i use windows vps so even i sleep the copying is continue,
Can you link me to any tutorial to go through this process using windows vps?

I
Can you link me to any tutorial to go through this process using windows vps?
Im using windows vps so its like you doing on your windows desktop/laptop
Download RaiDrive > Install > Login your Cloud Accounts like google drive or mega etc.
To make it local drive on your desktop. Then you can copy from drive to drive. That i do for backup or transfer my files from cloud to cloud. I recommended to download raidrive october update because nov 30 update. The googledrive reaf only. So thats why im still using the october version.

Reactions: GodDevil
I

Im using windows vps so its like you doing on your windows desktop/laptop
Download RaiDrive > Install > Login your Cloud Accounts like google drive or mega etc.
To make it local drive on your desktop. Then you can copy from drive to drive. That i do for backup or transfer my files from cloud to cloud. I recommended to download raidrive october update because nov 30 update. The googledrive reaf only. So thats why im still using the october version.
Pardon me for asking these newbie questions. Since using RaiDrive helps to transfer, what is the use of windows vps as you are using? What is the difference between just using RaiDrive only and using windows vps?

Pardon me for asking these newbie questions. Since using RaiDrive helps to transfer, what is the use of windows vps as you are using? What is the difference between just using RaiDrive only and using windows vps?
Rai Drive is an application.. It works on Your PC...It will use your Internet to Make all the required Transfers.. Like RClone

In my case using it on my local machine means it basic downloads from Mega to my machine, then back up to Google. As my internet speed is totally crap at the moment these transfers take forever. Using a VPS means you have much superior speed.

If I'm wrong please correct me! :)

In my case using it on my local machine means it basic downloads from Mega to my machine, then back up to Google. As my internet speed is totally crap at the moment these transfers take forever. Using a VPS means you have much superior speed.

If I'm wrong please correct me! :)
My interest is crap as well 🤣 I'm glad I have slow-net friend here too 🤜🤛

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
I live on an Island. All our Internet is identical. :) It's only this time of the year it is terrible. Lots of outsiders visiting for summer holidays. :)
A small-Price to Pay for That Natural Beauty

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock