• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SweetMielo - Honey Production and Sweets Delicious WP Theme

SweetMielo - Honey Production and Sweets Delicious WP Theme 1.6.7

No permission to download
"""I have an error 426 when importing demo content, do you have the solution? """"

can you please tell me what have you done to overcome this issue ? Please help me on this. I have almost killed days for this issue.
max_execution_time = 600

in which file you did this ? I have done this is godaddy, php option file . but still no luck. is there any other place where i can change this ?
The php.ini file is the default configuration file for running applications that require PHP. It is used to control variables such as upload sizes, file timeouts, and resource limits.

The most common parameters changed in the php.ini file are:

safe_mode
register_globals
upload_max_filesize
post_max_size
max_execution_time

Reactions: Babak
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 64M
upload_max_filesize 64M
max_input_time 60
max_input_vars 3000
max_execution_time = 600
suitable settings

Reactions: Babak
I have searched in the conversation the way to solve the error to load demo content and it is not resolved. When installing an error appears while compressing zip. The theme does not work.

same problem and my php.ini:
memory_limit 256M
post_max_size 64M
upload_max_filesize 256M
max_input_time 6000
max_input_vars 6000
max_execution_time = 3000

And
"

Request failed. Error code: 426
"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock