• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Taxi Cab - On Demand Taxi | Complete solution v4.8

No permission to download
tsvendas @Babak @NullMaster @White Devil

please update the resource using my link because I can not always keep this link up it's better you download from my link and update here for everyone and more important thing seller has turned off a lot of this in the admin panel we need to turn all options. I am trying it but I need the help of gurus.

this is the latest version difference is that only ios app is added in new update and noting is change check the changelog on the code canyon. as i said in my last comment developer has turned off some option so eventually you have to contact him and as for the full option he will do free for those who bought,so he use this method so he can verify every one

Reactions: tetramorfo
I note that the menu.php perhaps must use the file " commentaire-avis.php", but there are user names that, normally have to find in the database.
Result could not change the email and password of the administrator, this WEB side.
I have not tried to compile APKs for android and ios.
Installed in localhost, it works with the limitations described above. Installed in the online server, errors are numerous:

- htdocs / www / on_demand_taxi / query / function.php on Line 2
- htdocs / www / on_demand_taxi / index.php on line 25
- Warning: you cannot change header information-headers already sent from (output started to ....)
etc .etc...

by opening and closing a PHP session in the first line, it removes the "session" errors but the others remain.

B
that is, it does not work. In addition to restoring the menu, the admin email is not replaceable and many other problems. If there are these errors/absences in web management, probably the apps are equally "messed up"
Bro it works I have tested the script
Admin email is replaceable just remove the read-only tag from the php script

Can post a working link so I can help confirm it's working as the original post and the link someone else shared as well.

Reactions: tetramorfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock