• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Team Password for Perfex CRM

Team Password for Perfex CRM v1.0.9 / 2021-03-28

No permission to download

Efacid

Trusted Uploader
Jun 17, 2020
include_once('earth.php');
Efacid submitted a new resource:

Team Password for Perfex CRM - Download Team Password for Perfex CRM-Codecanyon 27730444

Perfex+Team+Password.jpg
Download Team Password for Perfex CRM-Codecanyon 27730444
Note:
This is a module for Perfex CRM. Not a standalone script.

Brief description
Team Password Module is a self-hosted team password manager for companies to share passwords with there teams or clients. Each password will be encrypted and can be shared, secured by an advanced...

Read more about this resource...

Efacid updated Team Password for Perfex CRM with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.9 / 2021-03-28

Fix minor bugs.
Remove all required condition of all field.
Add feature share password to all contact of customer group.
Share password to customer unlimit.
Add feature: send notify to contact.
Add an All tab next to Normal which is the default view. This will show all passwords types in the category.
Contacts are be able to see categories and passwords similarly to how the admins see them.
Add feature: import excel file.
Add filter, mass delete in share...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for sharing this module!!

It would be very interesting if it was possible for the client to add the passwords that the team will use in the project.

It's sad to know that the developer didn't think of this possibility...

im getting ERROR 500 when i try to access the dashboard of the Team Password, am i doing something wrong here please guide me to fix this issue,

Thanks Peps

Reactions: miniarma
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock