• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TH] iO Dark Mode

[TH] iO Dark Mode 2.2.13.0.2 Untouched

No permission to download
Sir @Babak if possible can you tell me how did you enable that style for threads list here :

1598845499083.png

This the default style :

1598845522674.png

Last edited:
Dear can some one could tell me how to change the style to :
1598901056598.png
@Babak said u must change numbers inside theme panel.
That would be because it would require a style property change which can easily be changed by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Discussion list -> Width to collapse discussion list items -> Set it to 1000px instead of 10000px. You'd then be able to replicate what I sent an image of above.

• Love
Reactions: aneeas23
That would be because it would require a style property change which can easily be changed by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Discussion list -> Width to collapse discussion list items -> Set it to 1000px instead of 10000px. You'd then be able to replicate what I sent an image of above.
Thank you so much it works :love:

[USER = 1] @Babak [/ USER] ciao brò, ho installato questo thema, purtroppo quando inserisco "Welcome block image hero - bottom of header" non funziona correttamente? Questo tema è aggiornato? Come posso risolvere questo problema? Grazie in anticipo
1.PNG

2.PNG

Ok problem Fixed!

Last edited:
[USER = 1] @Babak [/ USER] ciao brò, ho installato questo thema, purtroppo quando inserisco "Welcome block image hero - bottom of header" non funziona correttamente? Questo tema è aggiornato? Come posso risolvere questo problema? Grazie in anticipo
1.PNG

2.PNG

Ok problem Fixed!
hey bro / english please

@Babak hi brò, I have a problem with the logo, I cannot enlarge the logo, I have read the documentation but it is not written in the documentation, how can I do to enlarge the logo?
Thank you in advance. Cattura.PNG 2.PNG

@Babak hi brò, I have a problem with the logo, I cannot enlarge the logo, I have read the documentation but it is not written in the documentation, how can I do to enlarge the logo?
Thank you in advance. Cattura.PNG 2.PNG
he bro never test logo options its better test it and change options to solve problem

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock