[TH] iO

[TH] iO v2.2.1.0.0

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ALiveVam

Apr 22, 2020
Unknown
www.google.com
Hello, Thank you for the prompt response. Go to the folder to do what? I uploaded my logo, but it's showing smaller than what I want, and when I change the width in the basic settings, it doesn't change. maybe it's affected by the header height or something? My logo size is 300X86 but it's showing much smaller.
@Adamski
Go to Appearance/Style Properties/ then select Basic options/ change Navigation logo vertical spacing to 10px or 5px.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak

Adamski

Mar 27, 2019
Thank you for the help. I tried 5px and 10px and nothing has changed, this is driving me nut 💫

Mashio

Sep 30, 2019
I saw disaster after changing the default theme to this one... anybody with a solution?

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
you cant attach files in this thread ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
najah33bisnis