• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

the cheapest way to host a woo-commerce site with VPS?

hiyakazeman

Dec 30, 2020
I'm running a woocommerce (WordPress) site on shared hosting and it is really slow. I was wondering what are the cheapest ways to host this site on a faster platform?

> I'm running a woocommerce (WordPress) site on shared hosting and it is really slow. I was wondering what are the cheapest ways to host this site on a faster platform?

How comfortable are you using the terminal. Do you want a panel?

Wpx.net <3
This is one of the most expensive out there. ~$600/year. I'm using this plan right now but totally not worth it.

good thing no cheaper, use nvme vps contabo is the lower price i saw on internet.
got search cotabo.com, but their support was very slow the price is cheaper without cPanel

- Use any VPS like Digitalocean, Vultr, Linode

- To make things easier, use Cyberpanel which can be installed easily.

- You can easily install multiple Wordpress, SSL from there

- Do keep monitoring your server usage in Digitalocean account. If the resources(RAM, CPU usage) is maxing out, you can upgrade your server then.

- Do note that - You would need to use an external SMTP service provider like Sendinblue or Amazon AWS ses for emailing.

--------------------

- If you believe your woocommerce will scale up fast and you do not want to manage the headaches of autoscaling server, go to a solution like closte.com

I have my own VPS server running Hestia panel. I can find a convenient plan at a good price. Write in private.

You need to decide first if you are looking for an fully managed vps server or unmanaged vps server for your woocommerce site. As there is a big difference in the prices for VPS if you can selfmanage it.

If you are just starting out then you should start with a good shared hosting provider and learn more about optimizing your website then move towards VPS as it would cost minimum $10 per month for a good VPS server for WooCommerce.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock