• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Pip Decks: Workshop Tactics

unin777

Mar 6, 2023
1692409762579.png

Ditch dull meetings. Design better products.
54 workshop recipe cards that help you master the design process, and have more productive time with your team.

✅ Kill pointless meetings
✅ Facilitate with confidence
✅ Become an influential leader

Buying for your team? View team pricing

Meet Workshop Tactics: a super high-quality premium card deck of 54 bitesize workshop recipes. Each tactic helps you confidently lead your product team to get stuff done. Curated from timeless techniques, the Workshop Strategy System helps you get to the right tactic, fast – so you’ve always got a plan and fresh ideas.

Workshop Tactics comes with access to The Vault which contains hours of workshop video tutorials, templates and guides. Whilst the cards give you the what, the companion videos show you how and why.

Attention to every detail
– 56 x Workshop Tactics cards
– 3.5” x 5.75” card size
– 400gsm premium matte finish
– Heavy duty UV spot finish card box

Last edited:
1692409762579.png

Ditch dull meetings. Design better products.
54 workshop recipe cards that help you master the design process, and have more productive time with your team.

✅ Kill pointless meetings
✅ Facilitate with confidence
✅ Become an influential leader

Buying for your team? View team pricing

Meet Workshop Tactics: a super high-quality premium card deck of 54 bitesize workshop recipes. Each tactic helps you confidently lead your product team to get stuff done. Curated from timeless techniques, the Workshop Strategy System helps you get to the right tactic, fast – so you’ve always got a plan and fresh ideas.

Workshop Tactics comes with access to The Vault which contains hours of workshop video tutorials, templates and guides. Whilst the cards give you the what, the companion videos show you how and why.

Attention to every detail
– 56 x Workshop Tactics cards
– 3.5” x 5.75” card size
– 400gsm premium matte finish
– Heavy duty UV spot finish card box

Password: 22
Search it on ie.zone . They have this without any password . Thank me later

Do you need telegram for that? Does not look free to me.
It is free , u need telegram but it is free . I actually had links of their actual file but I forgot where I kept those in my shystem 😅 but yeah it is free . Don't join their grp or channel just search for the thing you need and go to the mega download link

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock