• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Stream - TV & Video Streaming App

The Stream - TV & Video Streaming App v 4.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download

darkbram

Jul 19, 2020
Sara7 submitted a new resource:

The Stream - TV & Video Streaming App - mobile online TV & Video Streaming App system

inline.jpg

The Stream is a mobile online TV & Video Streaming App system which run under Android platform that used for watch many online TV broadcasts & video streaming from your Android devices. You can manage unlimited TV channel and categories which support many formats, this application created by Android...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated The Stream - TV & Video Streaming App with a new update entry:

The Stream v3.0.0

Download The Stream v3.0.0 - TV & Video Streaming App Nulled Free
The Stream v3.0.0

Important Note : This version as new app and it’s not compatible with previous or older version, so, using this latest android studio project and admin panel is mandatory.
- Build in latest Android Studio 4.0.1
- Update to latest Gradle Tools and Library
- New UI/UX Design Improvement
- Add Dark Mode
- Ad Network can be managed from admin panel
- 3 Option Ad Network Providers (AdMob, Facebook Audience...

Read the rest of this update entry...

NB : DONT ASK PASSWORD UNLESS U DONT HAVE UR OWN RESOURSES (PHP/ANDROID/IOS) NOT LIKE EVANTO/VIDEOHIVE LISTED HERE IN FORUM /UR ACCOUNT SHOULD SHOW MIN 3 RESOURSES TO GET PASSWORD. I FIGURED OUT SOME OF USERS ARE TRYING TO DECRPT PASSWORD.
SO STRICT FOLLOW RULES & UPLOAD MIN ( VALUABLE RESOURSES) AS MENTIONED.

@Qontol69 your resource is missing the decryption key for download. Please solve it and mind the post above.
This is your final verbal warning before a warning will be issued followed by a 3 days ban if you don't comply with the regulations.

Thank you for your attention

Reactions: Babak
Please update for
The Stream v4.1.1 (19/04/2022)
- Android Studio Bumblebee | 2021.1.1 Patch 3
- Fix error update Manage Ads menu in the admin panel
- Fix crash issues on displaying AppLovin Ads

thank you for this share. i have downloaded and uploaded and installed, when it comes to login i tried credentials admin admin as it it showed in documentation but unable to login, i tried to modify users in phpmydamin but still without success, can anyone help please

thank you for this share. i have downloaded and uploaded and installed, when it comes to login i tried credentials admin admin as it it showed in documentation but unable to login, i tried to modify users in phpmydamin but still without success, can anyone help please
maybe u can try this step

1. Access your phpmyadmin
2. Find table name [admins]
3. Edit it with your new md5 hash password
4. Go to md5hashgenerator.com to re-create your temp password
5. Paste it your md5 hash to password field then click Go
6. Access your Admin Dashboard & change your new one password

Reactions: endritjahaj1
Still the same,
i followed these steps
i found user tab
inside user tab there is admin user created
i went to md5hashgenerator and created a password
the password i entered in password field with md5 criteria,
i saved and go but when i tried to login it is still the same error
"Invalid Username or Password!"

darkbram updated The Stream - TV & Video Streaming App with a new update entry:

The Stream - Live TV & Video Streaming App v4.2.0

The Stream v4.2.0 (15/10/2022)
- Android Studio Dolphin | 2021.3.1
- Update Gradle 7.3
- Update targetSdkVersion 33
- Fix start.io Ads Sdk issue on Google Play Developer Console
- Remove Unity Ads (caused Google Play Error Message)
- Add Google Ad Manager Ads (New)
- Add IronSource Ads (New)
- Add Meta Audience Network - Waterfall (New)
- Redirect App (if app inactive, suspended, etc)
- Enable / Disable channel from the admin panel

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock