• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Reactions: Babak
I still can't get the demo content imported fully with my hosting. But when i locally host it downloaded like cheese!, any ideas guys

I still can't get the demo content imported fully with my hosting. But when i locally host it downloaded like cheese!, any ideas guys

What demo are you trying to import?

Why not copy your local copy onto your online location?

What demo are you trying to import?
Basically any demo

Why not copy your local copy onto your online location?
I did it once. For some reason website stopped working. so didn't try to dive into it. But i managed to get it right with duplicator. However, it would be nice to have it import directly if possible

Importing Beauty Studio demo...
Downloading package.
Importing The7 dashboard settings.
Clear importer session.
Importing content.
Importing attachments. (33/35)

stayed like this

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkits for WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v9.3.0 Nulled

Download The7 v9.3.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v9.3.0 (Oct 17, 2020) Thanks To @NullMaster @Region25 @CyberDeviL

New: "Multipurpose carousel" widget for Elementor. Allows to upload/choose arbitrary image/icon; add title, text, and button. Comes with a ton of different layouts and settings
:)

Improved: WPML compatibility...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the7 9.3.0 nulled
Hi bro, i am not able to import the demo. can you please check. The error i get is
"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock