• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Hi bro, i am not able to import the demo. can you please check. The error i get is
"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."
I'm not sure if the version posted was a cloud version? Anyway, I'll post my non-cloud version in 10/15 minutes.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Well,
may be I'm wrong . . But I think the last time I tested was an untouched one, which failed to import demo as plugins were not fetched which required API, so installed the plugins externally and then tried to import the demos and demo imported successfully . .

• Love
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
1. From "Plugins & Demo The7" install plugins from "plugins" folder
2. From "Plugins & Demo The7" copy/upload the folder "the7-demo-content-tmp" to wp-content/uploads
3. Install dt-the7_v.9.3.0_nulled and then you can start demo import

The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v9.3.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hi guys. @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @Babak @NullMaster

How can I install this theme on a multisite?

I tried using @TassieNZ 's file and upload the demo content in the uploads folder but it didn't work. I moved it to the uploads/sites/{site_number} and still didn't work.

I also tried using @Babak 's old null-ing by creating the demo_data folder and uploading the demo content in that folder but still nothing. See the below screenshot.

This is on a clean installation. The only thing I have done so far is to setup the multisite and install the themes and plugins.

Please help.

1603299165367.png

Hi guys. @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @Babak @NullMaster

How can I install this theme on a multisite?

I tried using @TassieNZ 's file and upload the demo content in the uploads folder but it didn't work. I moved it to the uploads/sites/{site_number} and still didn't work.

I also tried using @Babak 's old null-ing by creating the demo_data folder and uploading the demo content in that folder but still nothing. See the below screenshot.

This is on a clean installation. The only thing I have done so far is to setup the multisite and install the themes and plugins.

Please help.

1603299165367.png

Hi guys.

I managed to get it working. I actually imported the xml file in the zip of my preferred demo. Then imported the slider afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
The7 v9.3.0.1 (untouched)
(Oct 20, 2020)

1. Fixed: issue with global colors causing a fatal error when using Elementor without Elementor Pro / PRO Elements.
2. Fixed: issue with an active state of links in some Elementor widgets.
3. Fixed: issue with active menu items indication when using on-page navigation.

Attachments

• dt-the7-9.3.0.1.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 17
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkits for WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v9.3.0.1 Nulled

Download The7 v9.3.0.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.9.3.0.1 (Oct 20, 2020) Thanks To @NullMaster @Region25

1. Fixed: issue with global colors causing a fatal error when using Elementor without Elementor Pro / PRO Elements.
2. Fixed: issue with an active state of links in some Elementor widgets.
3. Fixed: issue with active menu items indication when using on-page navigation.

Read the rest of this update entry...

v9.3.1 Untouched - @Babak @NullMaster

v.9.3.1 (Oct 27, 2020)New: The7 > My The7, new experimental settings added to the "Settings" section:
- lite mode (works best with Elementor);
- disable Gutenberg CSS.
Improved: WooCommerce templates updated to v.4.6.0.
Improved: RTL support.
Fixed: issue with SVG icons not working in Elementor Posts Grid.
Fixed: issue with image alignment in "classic" layout in Elementor Masonry widget.
Fixed: issue with the header being "cut" on iPad with certain theme options combination.
Fixed: Slideshow WPBakery shortcode. The "Play" button in slides with a video attached is shifted.
Fixed: Elementor. If Carousel widget arrows for mobile devices are set to "Leave as is", they disappear.
Fixed: issue with global colors in Carousel widgets.
Other minor improvements and changes.

Attachments

• dt-the7-9.3.1.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 29
Babak updated The7 — Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress. with a new update entry:

The7 Theme v9.3.1 Nulled

Download The7 v9.3.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.9.3.1 (Oct 27, 2020) Thanks To @medw1311 @NullMaster

New: The7 > My The7, new experimental settings added to the "Settings" section:
- lite mode (works best with Elementor);
- disable Gutenberg CSS.
Improved: WooCommerce templates updated to v.4.6.0.
Improved: RTL support.
Fixed: issue with SVG icons not working in Elementor Posts Grid.
Fixed: issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
so can i install demo from the nulled or need to upload it manually?
because i always failed in importing content

Last edited:
Problem with The7 v9.3.1. there is old languages files. With french language for sure. If you use The7 v9.3.1 with Woocommerce you must take your language files from v9.3.0.1

Hi, the7 9.3.1 cloud nulled is working fine but the demos on cloud are old. For example, if you see the "The7 Dev Studio" demo on the official website, it's new and the one which is getting installed is old
if some demos changed so give me names i will share it here
and here dev studio latest demo

Attachments

• dev-studio.zip
    216.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock