• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance Theme For WP

TheGem - Best Creative MultiPurpose High Performance WordPress ThemeS v5.9.5.2

No permission to download
v4.5.7 Updates Untouched - @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

"** Version 4.5.7 - December 10th, 2020
FIX
- jQuery fix for compatibility with the latest WordPress version (5.6)
- Pagespeed lazy loading fix for compatibility with Safari 14.x

Attachments

• thegem-elementor-4.5.7.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 21
  • thegem-elements-elementor-4.5.7.zip
    920.1 KB · Views: 22
  • thegem-elements-wpbakery-4.5.7.zip
    344.3 KB · Views: 17
  • thegem-wpbakery-4.5.7.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: Sync and Babak
Here's the last version 4.5.7 untouched
thanks so much but link removed for your safety
always remove generated tag from zip file
something like this B8Y3eEyJ

Reactions: julien
LOL I'm having problems with my vision and can no longer see anything associated with TheGem!!! :ROFLMAO: I think @NullMaster has caught the same bug!

We hate TheGem. It is a nightmare to get the Demos to function fully. However, I'll have another try tomorrow. We came so close before!!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311 and Babak
Please I wanna ask. What's the difference between the untouched version and the nulled version?

Please I wanna ask. What's the difference between the untouched version and the nulled version?
When you get the original version (untouched), the extensions are not included: you must have a license to be able to download them after installing and activating the theme. If you do not have a license, you can download the "TheGem_Plugins" package available on this site. Regarding the "thegem-demo-import" extension, you must install the "nulled" version. You have to install the extensions without activating them first. Then to be able to install the demonstrations, you can download the package "TheGem_Demo" available on this site: follow the instructions of the file "readme". Finally, you must activate all the extensions that you have installed.

Reactions: mekxy
When you get the original version (untouched), the extensions are not included: you must have a license to be able to download them after installing and activating the theme. If you do not have a license, you can download the "TheGem_Plugins" package available on this site. Regarding the "thegem-demo-import" extension, you must install the "nulled" version. You have to install the extensions without activating them first. Then to be able to install the demonstrations, you can download the package "TheGem_Demo" available on this site: follow the instructions of the file "readme". Finally, you must activate all the extensions that you have installed.

Thanks bro.

v4.5.7 . not tested. Because, I don't like this theme at all. :unsure:
1. Install plugins from "plugins" folder
2. Unpack file thegem_demo.zip to wp-content/uploads
3. Go to import menu, select demo and start demo import

v4.5.7 . not tested. Because, I don't like this theme at all. :unsure:
1. Install plugins from "plugins" folder
2. Unpack file thegem_demo.zip to wp-content/uploads
3. Go to import menu, select demo and start demo import
Will test if I get time later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock