• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Theme Portal Multi-Vendor eCommerce Marketplace - Sell Digital Products, Themes, Plugins, PHP Script

Theme Portal Multi-Vendor eCommerce Marketplace - Sell Digital Products, Themes, Plugins, PHP Script v4.5 - 19 January 2022 Untouched

No permission to download
Translation: The zip file need be uploaded in the normal WordPress install or in ftp client.
this is not wordpress :d this is php script just upload in your root

Reactions: thear
can i get purchase code ?
installation script need purchase code
thx
yeah beleave me its hard to null it
i have purchase code and i cant even install it on local :ROFLMAO: give me error for purchase code is incorrect

i have purchase code and i cant even install it on local :ROFLMAO: give me error for purchase code is incorrect
very sad :cry:, have you recomended script / wp theme about marketplace ?

it's quite easy to nulled this template.
go to \application\config\verify.txt
change no to yes

and go to \installer\check_install.txt
change no to yes

after that, we can import the database \installer\default.sql to our database

Reactions: Babak and Masood
it's quite easy to nulled this template.
go to \application\config\verify.txt
change no to yes

and go to \installer\check_install.txt
change no to yes

after that, we can import the database \installer\default.sql to our database

Hi, I did as you guide but it show error
A Database Error Occurred
Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.
Filename: controllers/Home.php
Line Number: 8

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock