• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Theme question for animestream

Itsyaboy

May 9, 2019
I have the theme that was posted here not too long ago https://animestream.themesia.com. It's great and all but I seem to have one issue. I got a script for it that automates the anime adding process, Anime gets added no need to bother the only thing though... the schedule page does not get updated if the post are added with that PHP script. For example, https://animestream.themesia.com/schedule/ if I execute the script and it adds an anime like Babiato Season 1 Episode 1 on a Monday it's supposed to add that series to the schedule page and since it was added on that Monday it'll say it's estimated to be released the next Monday but it won't do it. Now if I add Babiato Season 1 Episode 1 MANUALLY It'll do just that add the series to the schedule page and say episode 2 is estimated the next Monday. Now I'm confused why is this happening? Why do I have to add a series manually for the scheduling function to work correctly? It's not terribly important but it'd be nice to know if anyone has a clue how to fix it

I have the theme that was posted here not too long ago https://animestream.themesia.com. It's great and all but I seem to have one issue. I got a script for it that automates the anime adding process, Anime gets added no need to bother the only thing though... the schedule page does not get updated if the post are added with that PHP script. For example, https://animestream.themesia.com/schedule/ if I execute the script and it adds an anime like Babiato Season 1 Episode 1 on a Monday it's supposed to add that series to the schedule page and since it was added on that Monday it'll say it's estimated to be released the next Monday but it won't do it. Now if I add Babiato Season 1 Episode 1 MANUALLY It'll do just that add the series to the schedule page and say episode 2 is estimated the next Monday. Now I'm confused why is this happening? Why do I have to add a series manually for the scheduling function to work correctly? It's not terribly important but it'd be nice to know if anyone has a clue how to fix it
you need to set the series ID to your post
example :
One piece with series ID 21
then you need to set your new post one piece episode 1 to series 21
like this update_post_meta($post->ID, 'ero_seri', 21);

you need to set the series ID to your post
example :
One piece with series ID 21
then you need to set your new post one piece episode 1 to series 21
like this update_post_meta($post->ID, 'ero_seri', 21);
and if i wanted it my script to add the series ID to any post? how would that look?

update_post_meta( $post_id, 'ero_seri', $anime_id); well the script already has this so i guess that's not the solution unless this isnt good enough?

and if i wanted it my script to add the series ID to any post? how would that look?

update_post_meta( $post_id, 'ero_seri', $anime_id); well the script already has this so i guess that's not the solution unless this isnt good enough?
-i don't know what kind of script you are using, no code samples or anything
so it's hard for me to guess where the error is in your script.

the update_post_meta must inside save_function to make it work,
or
if you script using wp_insert_post, you must set in meta_input
or
try to use add_post_meta

-if you want to add new series then set post_type to anime and set meta image, set taxonomy from genre, set post_content etc to it

Last edited:
-i don't know what kind of script you are using, no code samples or anything
so it's hard for me to guess where the error is in your script.

the update_post_meta must inside save_function to make it work,
or
if you script using wp_insert_post, you must set in meta_input
or
try to use add_post_meta

-if you want to add new series then set post_type to anime and set meta image, set taxonomy from genre, set post_content etc to it
do you mind if i pm u?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock