• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Theme Toroflix Series & Movies with Dbmovies Importer 2020 FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

md.shahin443

Banned User
May 6, 2019
For all the people who are thinking about creating a movie website, or who already have one, but it is not very attractive, I come to present this theme for wordpress called Toroflix.

MRwHhOP.png

de08fa34e73d99712fc63d3dfe693979.gif

The Theme has a Movie and Series import plugin that will make your life easier. You can have all your movies and all the chapters of the series updated, with its cover in a very simple way, besides having sipnosis and trailer.

The theme DBMOVIES plugin importer is only for movies, for the moment but in the next updates will be addet for series also and autoplayers for both movies and series
You can place your players online, and also your download links.

Toroflix contains all the features you need to have an attractive and revenue-generating website.

PRICE : FREE

Attachments

• toroflix2.3.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 846
Last edited by a moderator:
For all the people who are thinking about creating a movie website, or who already have one, but it is not very attractive, I come to present this theme for wordpress called Toroflix.

MRwHhOP.png

de08fa34e73d99712fc63d3dfe693979.gif

The Theme has a Movie and Series import plugin that will make your life easier. You can have all your movies and all the chapters of the series updated, with its cover in a very simple way, besides having sipnosis and trailer.

The theme DBMOVIES plugin importer is only for movies, for the moment but in the next updates will be addet for series also and autoplayers for both movies and series
You can place your players online, and also your download links.

Toroflix contains all the features you need to have an attractive and revenue-generating website.

If you want to see the demo you can go here: DEMO

NEW SITE : https://www.nowhdtime.xyz/
NEW SITE : https://fmoviesx.xyz/

Contact Us Skype : https://join.skype.com/LIEwmaTHEF4K

PRICE : FREE
Thanks bro..

4th thread of yours I've had to close today. Time for a ban.

Reactions: Primeflix
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock