• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thinkin Cab & Bike | book Car, Bike & auto | full custom Code

Thinkin Cab & Bike | book Car, Bike & auto | full custom Code v4.0 Untouched

No permission to download

Millan

Trusted Uploader
Jan 2, 2021
India
tsvendas submitted a new resource:

Thinkin Cab & Bike | book Car, Bike & auto | full custom Code - Free Download Thinkin Cab & Bike | book Car, Bike & auto | full custom Code Codecanyon 23195568

View attachment 30366

This is a great product, its installation is very easy for those who know LAMP, Composer and Laravel. If you need, I can set up your server for a small fee.

Original and clean file, downloaded from my Codecanyon account.

-----------------------​

BOOK CMS has the custom profile of driver services Car, Bike, auto & Scooty

WALLET Inbuilt wallet system in the app which will credit or debit...

Read more about this resource...

Hi tsvendas, I got the application "Thinkin Cab & Bike | Book Car, Bike and Car | Complete custom code" but I don't know anything about Laravel and I don't know how to install it ... Can I share the file for you and can you review and verify if it is correct? ? Well, although I have seen tutorials on the Internet (Youtube) I could not install it.

Will you have a video or tutorial on how to install it?

Thank you

Hi tsvendas, I got the application "Thinkin Cab & Bike | Book Car, Bike and Car | Complete custom code" but I don't know anything about Laravel and I don't know how to install it ... Can I share the file for you and can you review and verify if it is correct? ? Well, although I have seen tutorials on the Internet (Youtube) I could not install it.

Will you have a video or tutorial on how to install it?

Thank you
You can share it here and they will help you set it up and configure it together. That's why we're here!

I downloaded it from the Internet
Is this
1. Unzip the code in the server.
2. Set the following permissions
a. sudo chgrp -R www-data storage bootstrap/cache public
b. sudo chmod -R ug+rwx storage bootstrap/cache public
To the following folders
c. ./bootstrap
d. ./storage
e. ./public
3. Now edit the .env file in app root folder
DB_HOST = localhost (Provide Database host URL here)
DB_PORT = 3306 (Provide Database port here)
DB_DATABASE = xuber (Provide the Database name from step-5)
DB_USERNAME = root (Database username)
DB_PASSWORD = (Database password)
For mail delivery integration using gmail, If you use other mail providers, please get the
details below by contacting them
MAIL_DRIVER = smtp
MAIL_HOST = smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT = 587
MAIL_USERNAME = (Provide your gmail username) MAIL_PASSWORD = (Provide your gmail
password)
MAIL_ENCRYPTION = tls
To integrate Google Maps in the app you’ll have to create an API key GOOGLE_API_KEY =
your_google_maps_api_key
4. Run the following commands to complete setup
a. composer install
b. npm install
c. php artisan key:generate
d. php artisan migrate --seed
e. php artisan storage:link
f. php artisan passport:install
5. By now the application should be live and ready for testing.
6. You can reach the admin panel from this URL yourdomain.com/admin/login
a. Default admin credentials are
Username: [email protected] Password: 123456
7. You’ll also have demo accounts to access the user and Driver app, which you might like to disable while moving
the application to production check the admin panel for all details

I've been searching the Internet for information for several days and I almost managed to install, but I can't perform these steps:
php artisan key: generate
and. php artisan storage: link
F. php artisan passport: install

I thought I was importing the laravel project wrong, but it seems to me that NO, I saw the problem a while ago, I found that it cannot execute certain parameters, since they are only available in PHP7.2 and I have PHP7.4.3 installed

I've been searching the Internet for information for several days and I almost managed to install, but I can't perform these steps:
php artisan key: generate
and. php artisan storage: link
F. php artisan passport: install

I thought I was importing the laravel project wrong, but it seems to me that NO, I saw the problem a while ago, I found that it cannot execute certain parameters, since they are only available in PHP7.2 and I have PHP7.4.3 installed
this is done via the VDS server console!

It is correct, the execution of the commands is done by SSH, but it marks the error that I mentioned before.

I already managed to install it, but in Windows 10 and with WAMP ... It was useless to spend more than a week learning new Ubuntu commands ... Now I will test the Apps ...

You have to use PHP7.2 forcibly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock