• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thoughts on the best content-creation uses for ChatGPT

swizard

Oct 27, 2019
I'm still waiting on access to ChatGPT, but would love to hear if folks are finding it helpful for content creation in terms of "blog" posts to drive traffic to your websites.

what do you mean your are waiting for access? make an openai account and get instant access. i created a test blog yesterday and already created a few articles.

It seems pretty interesting from the little I've tested.
The Writesonic one (there is probably more) can go besides 2021 with their integration with Google, and give answers from this month for example.

ChatGPT was briefly restricted for new members because the rush was too high. This has since subsided again.

I would be a bit cautious with AI-generated texts at the moment. Google's AI is more advanced and can of course recognize AI texts. At the moment, AI texts add value and can rank well. How Google evaluates the topic for the future is still unclear. Some assume that Google will penalize websites that use AI texts.

Just keep that in mind before you wildly use such texts on Google-relevant websites.

Last edited:
ChatGPT was briefly restricted for new members because the rush was too high. This has since subsided again.

I would be a bit cautious with AI-generated texts at the moment. Google's AI is more advanced and can of course recognize AI texts. At the moment, AI texts add value and can rank well. How Google evaluates the topic for the future is still unclear. Some assume that Google will penalize websites that use AI texts.

Just keep that in mind before you wildly use such texts on Google-relevant websites.
how can google recognize ai texts? after generating ~100 texts there is no recognizable pattern for me.

how can google recognize ai texts? after generating ~100 texts there is no recognizable pattern for me.

Google can but google won't share with us :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Here is the research paper published 2 years back

Recent article

Reactions: babok
I'm skeptical about the fact that Google can recognize AI texts. They all seem natural to me. Best use cases for chatGPT? Finish some tasks you don't have time to do yourself, such as a looking up something, a complex math problem, etc.

None of these AI generated texts should be used as copy/paste for a blog or whatever.
One should always edit himself.
As for detecting, that's all pretty interesting, but what if one writing style is similar to a machine?
I don't think it's as easy as making an algorithm to detect ai text and it's done.

Originally chat-GPT was amazing, but they have put in limiters, people fvcked it up, they were asking dumb sh1t like how to make explosives, & list banks with vulnerabilities & to create exploits for said vulnerabilities, asking for SQL injections...

Also Google has explicitly said that they check for AI written content & penalize for the content, negative SEO...

PSA - if you use any AI to write content, critique & edit what's written & if not good at copy, run what is created in AI through something like Quillbot, it re-spins what you put in to the text box...

Human element is going to be required with any AI product you will use.

Let ChatGPT do some of the "research" for you... just as if you looked it up in an encyclopedia or Wikipedia. Then put your own spin on it. It is very handy for providing answers but they don't always come across as natural. Great tool to help start some content that doesn't need to be current to this month or this week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock