• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thread '[Request]' Carbonate - A Responsive Lightweight WordPress Theme

Moved to request section.

This is so tricky!
I just curious this theme and checked their sales page. At the bottom there have FAQ's and one question is : "Do I need any additional plugins to use this theme?"
Answer:
I recommend at least installing the free version of Yoast SEO. That's the only plugin you really need to use this theme effectively.

But obviously this is not correct.

When I check their personal website
Code:
https://www.moneylab.co/lifestyle-business/
and I realized that he using WP-Rocket and I checked their Pagespeed Score is 100 mobile and 100 desktop but when I bypass wp-rocket and tried again the test and results are "Mobile 34, desktop 93"

And otherwise, theme code quality seem good but as he said on "sales page" that the theme has no customer support and support / implement with other plugins

Reactions: ariel
This is so tricky!
I just curious this theme and checked their sales page. At the bottom there have FAQ's and one question is : "Do I need any additional plugins to use this theme?"
Answer:
I recommend at least installing the free version of Yoast SEO. That's the only plugin you really need to use this theme effectively.

But obviously this is not correct.

When I check their personal website
Code:
https://www.moneylab.co/lifestyle-business/
and I realized that he using WP-Rocket and I checked their Pagespeed Score is 100 mobile and 100 desktop but when I bypass wp-rocket and tried again the test and results are "Mobile 34, desktop 93"

And otherwise, theme code quality seem good but as he said on "sales page" that the theme has no customer support and support / implement with other plugins

This is correct. You have to use Wp Rocket on all themes to get a nice score for core web vitals. I personally tested many themes and no one is fast enough without wp rocket.

I get a 98% score on mobile and desk with the astra theme. But i want the theme because of the simple design he uses on his site, not because this one is the fastest - maybe you know a similar one.

And btw, if your webhoster is not good enough, the theme doesn`t matter. A good webhosting service (and a cdn) makes a BIG difference in the GT-Metrix.

Tip: Don`t use Yoast. I recommend Rank Math. Yoast fu*ked many times my sites up.

I want the theme because of the simple design he uses on his site, not because this one is the fastest. I get a 98% score on mobile and desk with the astra theme.

If you want to make "fast" the website, you should consider other options instead of "seeking a theme". (I already pass away other metrics / hosting / cdn etc).
You can create a fastest website with Livecanvas ( which I migrate our website )

Tip: Don`t use Yoast. I recommend Rank Math. Yoast fu*ked many times my sites up.
This is your opinion. I suggest to use YOAST because RankMath still not stable.

Do you think with the Live canvas i could create a 1:1 website like the design on moneylab.co (sales Page for carbonate)?

I like how he presents his Archive Posts and the Big header section at the top..
This is easy to achive with Livecanvas

Reactions: ariel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock