• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Architect, Astra, AffiliateBooster, Elementor Pro, WP and Etc with Original License.

Finally 1 words for you. Don't get over exited. If you want to close my threads then closed it. Why you're waiting for whom hmm?
If you want to banned me then banned me why you're waiting for it?

But talk always like human. Like mods.
Okay.

Attitude is fine. But over attitude shows you're nothing.
I don't like your talking behaviour and over attitude.

And yeah don't worry you can close my all threads and banned me. Okay. Nope. Baby.

@zen123

Some of your comments and slurs against a moderator are simply not acceptable. I know things can get heated at times, but enough is enough.

I think that an apology is in order. If you do not agree, then I think that further action will be necessary.

Your call.

TassieNZ :)

OK . . SEEMS THERE'S A MINUNDERSTANDING / GLITCH REGARDING TIMESTAMP . .

ON FIRST PAGE RELOADING HERE'S WHAT I FOUND:

2020-09-27_072700.png

@zen123 has edited his first post 4 minutes prior to @medw1311 's warning-based comment which he already mentioned in the 3rd-cut screenshot . .

So, while @zen123 's editing statement is true (it could be due to time glitch / browser caching issue / needed reloading - anything could cause it) . . . I couldn't appreciate / consider what you said @zen123 . . .

When I am writing a message there might be some more new messages / editing occur between the time interval (depending various reasons like TAB change / inactivity / slow etc) , so if I miss some edit action between that time interval and say anything that wouldn't be 100% my own fault . . .

So, deal with it and apology to @zen123 for your bad words . . . That's it . .

@CyberDeviL

From what I can see, all that was wanted was the sales post to conform with our rules. This now appears to have been done.

However, I take exception to comments like "Take medicine for your brain" from @zen123

@medw1311
has openly stated in the past that he suffers from depression. Therefore, any comments like this are simply not acceptable. I also suffer from depression and if that had been said to me, I would fry his PC. :(

TassieNZ :)

Since it was not 100% of any particular side's fault I wanted to solve it . .

But, seems you can't co-operate and you know words like "Finally you're mod. " doesn't suit me :rolleyes:

CLOSED !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock