• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift/Ommi Theme

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme v3.27.0

No permission to download
We are looking at this at the moment using a "borrowed" license! Hopefully @NullMaster can integrate all the WooCommerce templates. :)

Time will tell. Please be patient!

TassieNZ :)

after latest update thrive architect not working in thrive themes. error: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I am trying in new domain with only thrive theme installed but same error occured. pls update latest nulled version

after latest update thrive architect not working in thrive themes. error: There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I am trying in new domain with only thrive theme installed but same error occured. pls update latest nulled version
Please READ the post just above yours!

Hello, for me this is working fine, yesterday I installed and is working great. I installed also Thrive Architect and worked well. Then I updated both plugins from the dashboard lol and I can edit everything and is working fine. Only fancy dividers are still locked like I dont have Thrive Architect, but I do.
and second problem is that ALL OF THE TEMPLATES have broken thumbnails. I need to track down image link in order to see what a template looks like. So, link is ok, but still won't show as a thumbnail. That is a problem a bit. Could you please have a look at it? :) thank you appreciate. and looking forward for updates.

READ CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY PLEASE!!!
  • Firstly, a HUGE Thank you to @NullMaster for all the hard work in nulling and integrating this. I'm not sure if some of you realise what goes into nulling some of these items - this one especially. Massive amount of work!
  • Secondly, a big thank you to my client who let us "borrow" the license (unknown to her!)
  • Thirdly and possibly most IMPORTANT, please fully test this and report back. If any errors, please post a proper description of the error, including screenshots if possible. Without proper feedback we will not continue to support this item.

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 1.5.3

Once all tested I'll update the Resource.

Reactions: rpiminds
  • Firstly, a HUGE Thank you to @NullMaster for all the hard work in nulling and integrating this. I'm not sure if some of you realise what goes into nulling some of these items - this one especially. Massive amount of work!
  • Secondly, a big thank you to my client who let us "borrow" the license (unknown to her!)
  • Thirdly and possibly most IMPORTANT, please fully test this and report back. If any errors, please post a proper description of the error, including screenshots if possible. Without proper feedback we will not continue to support this item.

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 1.5.3

hello thank you a lot for your effort, i'm tested and for the moment i found error on woocommerce template, i can't replace top section and bottom section on this template ! i click replace and nothing !!!!

Reactions: TomCatzy

Thrive Theme Builder + Shapeshift Theme 1.5.4

• Love
Reactions: NullMaster
hello thank you a lot for your effort, i'm tested and for the moment i found error on woocommerce template, i can't replace top section and bottom section on this template ! i click replace and nothing !!!!
This has been fully tested by @NullMaster and all seems to be fine. Please update to the newest update (post above) and test again.

If you still have issues please describe in detail and add screenshots.

In my website copy, to my own risk I just update from 1.5. to 1.6 (wordpress update process) and the theme still appear as licensed. This could be permanent? o probably this installation will be blocked? . Actully the same i did with all plugins with the same result (all activate).

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 9
In my website copy, to my own risk I just update from 1.5. to 1.6 (wordpress update process) and the theme still appear as licensed. This could be permanent? o probably this installation will be blocked? . Actully the same i did with all plugins with the same result (all activate).
This should work fine. However, if Shapeshift gets an update you can't do it. You will have to wait for us to update.

This should work fine. However, if Shapeshift gets an update you can't do it. You will have to wait for us to update.

Sure, i almost always wait for you to the next release (minus this time). I hope the licenses still activate, i am going to put this live. Thanks a lot

Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock