• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
Hi
Is any one facing the problem after config with S3 the sharing link is not working?
i mean the url is not showing video but the video working fine in app and portal.

Is any one facing the problem after config with S3 the sharing link is not working?
i mean the url is not showing video but the video working fine in app and portal.
When you share the link will be shared when someone clicks the video will play in the browser. So you should check your htaccess have you referred to their docs?

I simply copied and pasted what's in their docs to my htaccess file it worked afterwards. For sharing url instructions scroll to the last part of their docs.

When you share the link will be shared when someone clicks the video will play in the browser. So you should check your htaccess have you referred to their docs?

I simply copied and pasted what's in their docs to my htaccess file it worked afterwards. For sharing url instructions scroll to the last part of their docs.

Hi Elferan,
I did the same thing, when i am using "local" the url link ex (domain.com/1234) working fine with browser and video is playing fine,
but when i am using s3 the the url link ex (domain.com/1234) but video its not working in browser

video working fine in app and i also checked the video from portal and after click on video its playing in browser

this code i am using .htaccess

----------------------------

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On
# RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.(mp4|mp3|avi|jpg|png)$ [NC]
# RewriteRule ^.* - [F,L]

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([0-9]*)$ API/view.php?id=$1

</IfModule>
--------------------------------

if there is some thing missing please share with me the correct one
Thanks

For S3.. you need give permission
Hi Elferan,
I did the same thing, when i am using "local" the url link ex (domain.com/1234) working fine with browser and video is playing fine,
but when i am using s3 the the url link ex (domain.com/1234) but video its not working in browser

video working fine in app and i also checked the video from portal and after click on video its playing in browser

this code i am using .htaccess

----------------------------

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On
# RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \.(mp4|mp3|avi|jpg|png)$ [NC]
# RewriteRule ^.* - [F,L]

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} !-f

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^([0-9]*)$ API/view.php?id=$1

</IfModule>
--------------------------------

if there is some thing missing please share with me the correct one
Thanks

for S3 you need to set the access permission of the your bucket.. Set it to public.. so the content is accessible from outside.

thank you!

Reactions: mickyMouse1
Hey anyone there can please send me the proguard rules for the TicTic ... It's really helpful..🙏🏻🙏🏻

hey,

here i'm sharing the progaurd rules for the TicTic app.. it will reduce your app size from 50 mb to just 11-12mb only.. paste this code in your proguard-rules.pro file located under <APP-Folder>/app/proguard-rules.pro..

#===================================================================
# Add project specific ProGuard rules here.
# You can control the set of applied configuration files using the
# proguardFiles setting in build.gradle.
#
# For more details, see
# http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/proguard.html

# If your project uses WebView with JS, uncomment the following
# and specify the fully qualified class name to the JavaScript interface
# class:
#-keepclassmembers class fqcn.of.javascript.interface.for.webview {
# public *;
#}

# Uncomment this to preserve the line number information for
# debugging stack traces.
#-keepattributes SourceFile,LineNumberTable

# If you keep the line number information, uncomment this to
# hide the original source file name.
#-renamesourcefileattribute SourceFile
-keep class com.google.android.gms.** { *; }
-keep class com.<yourPackageName>.Inbox.**{*;}
-keep class com.<yourPackageName>.Services.**{*;}
-keep class com.<yourPackageName>.Chat.**{*;}
-keep class com.<yourPackageName>.SimpleClasses.TicTic.**{*;}

#===============================================================

replace <yourPackageName> with your package Name
after that enable "minifyEnabled true" in app/build.gradle file

thanks you.

hi bro,

I upgraded from 2.9.5 to 2.9.6 but the code is showing error saying "cannot resolve ActVideoTrimmer", seems app.gradle problem,

kindly help

Thanks and Regards,

Hey Guys,

Video is uploading but I don't where the video is in the server.. Its not showing in the app also..
Google login is also not working,

Can anyone guide me where I am wrong.. I saw many have the same video upload issue..
I checked the requirements and everything is as per the docs.

Hey Guys,

Video is uploading but I don't where the video is in the server.. Its not showing in the app also..
Google login is also not working,

Can anyone guide me where I am wrong.. I saw many have the same video upload issue..
I checked the requirements and everything is as per the docs.

Firstly you need to check that your api are correct specified in your app & server both. if that is correct than you need to check that you didn't modified the Service & login_A Java files. if you are using minified enable than use my rules for progaurd settings. hope this will slove our problem. if not than let me know

thank you.

hi bro,

I upgraded from 2.9.5 to 2.9.6 but the code is showing error saying "cannot resolve ActVideoTrimmer", seems app.gradle problem,

kindly help

Thanks and Regards,

hey this didn't raise due to gradle build. in fact from 2.9.5 to 2.9.6 the app source didn't change. only server files are updated. check your error logs [logcat] for more details.

Firstly you need to check that your api are correct specified in your app & server both. if that is correct than you need to check that you didn't modified the Service & login_A Java files. if you are using minified enable than use my rules for progaurd settings. hope this will slove our problem. if not than let me know

thank you.

Yes, i checked I tried many times on CyberPanel had the same issue, i installed Cpanel few days back it automatically fixed the issue.. Now the video upload is working fine. Only issue is with the Google login.. I dint modify the service and login_a java file. I will try to use your minify proguard rules and let you know the results.. Thanks for the advice..

Yes, i checked I tried many times on CyberPanel had the same issue, i installed Cpanel few days back it automatically fixed the issue.. Now the video upload is working fine. Only issue is with the Google login.. I dint modify the service and login_a java file. I will try to use your minify proguard rules and let you know the results.. Thanks for the advice..

for Google Login you have to specified following things:-
- SHA1/SHA256 Keys are properly specified in your firebase project
- package name is exactly same as in your project
- you have enable google login or email-login in firebase console
- firebase-config file is properly installed in your project.

thank you!

Does anybody have code modification to add profile links or hyperlink a url in profile page of tictic?

Thanks.

Does anybody know how to get the smart url to work on tictic, so that when we visit the url on mobile it redirects to the video in app? I tried smart url, but .htaccess is not working. It just opens the url in web browser and not in app.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock