• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos Tictic android app 27 Nov 2023

No permission to download
Its not published on play store, I've already added the json file but in app its when i click on sign in its showing the gmail/fb id which is already logged in the device after selecting the id it just shows the login screen again
plz refer strong developer to handle

Reactions: amit338
Lates script is working for me.....
Just Front Cam is not working, app crashing every time while switching the front cam

I have a question @White Devil can we upload the app on Playstore without Licensekey?
Can anyone please confirm?
bro can u sahre ur apk and is ur videio upload can i test

White Devil updated TicTic - Android media app for creating and sharing short videos with a new update entry:

TicTic - Android media app for creating and sharing short videos

Version 2.9 Updated 2 July 2020

-Mobile App
1. Bug Fixing & improvements
2. Video Stretching [Fixed]
3. Crashs on open the app [Fixed]

-API
Without ffmpeg video upload feature will not work and there were many users who are facing issues everywhere because of ffmpeg , if ffmpeg will not install, you will not able to upload any video.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and aresela
Quick google result:

If you get stuck or can't find anyone to help you till tomorrow, I can help/guide you with this. But tomorrow as I'm quite busy today with some urgent things I had to finish since 2 days ago.

• Love
Reactions: elmocando
Quick google result:

If you get stuck or can't find anyone to help you till tomorrow, I can help/guide you with this. But tomorrow as I'm quite busy today with some urgent things I had to finish since 2 days ago.
Okay bro, no problem. please help me when you get time.

uploaded api and admin panel all as per documentation, open admin panel page, after putting id password while going inside admin panel it gives me error

this is the error when i put the default id and password
what email and password you are using to login to admin?
[email protected]
and
123456?

if these not working......
just go to your php myadmin
select admin table -> select md5 on password field -> put any password (example: 12345678) -> save it

again try to login with [email protected] and your new password.
hope it will work, as there is no such issue with admin panel, let me know if this works.

what email and password you are using to login to admin?
[email protected]
and
123456?

if these not working......
just go to your php myadmin
select admin table -> select md5 on password field -> put any password (example: 12345678) -> save it

again try to login with [email protected] and your new password.
hope it will work, as there is no such issue with admin panel, let me know if this works.
Again Same Error :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock