• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic v2.9.4 Installation help

Elferan

Jul 24, 2020
Guys the level of bugs in this is so annoying and I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

I hired a guy for every single thing from bug fix to server installation 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Top guys with 100s of 5 star is not able to fix.

A server guy installed everything on my Digital Ocean server with 4 core 8gb ram machine on Plesk with ffmpeg and all the requirements ready and it's giving "some error, try again" whenever I try to login with "[email protected]" and pass "123456".

I checked every step mentioned in their documentation and other basic steps to specific steps for this problem but nothing is working. I tried changing the md5 in php admin also, not working!!

Error image is attached.

Attachments

• TicTic Admin Login error.png
    TicTic Admin Login error.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 24
Long before I was doing a project on OpenCart, at that time I had similar issue where everything is setup but when I try to login it won't move out of login page.

At that time my developer said something like php error and server session is not making. Something like that he said and tried something, after that my OpenCart site is working fine.

Does it help for this probelm? to think in that angle?

Check your browser's developers console and see if there is any error there. Wild guess is that something is blocked (either a javascript either your db connection or route)

I hired a guy for every single thing from bug fix to server installation 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Top guys with 100s of 5 star is not able to fix.

A server guy installed everything on my Digital Ocean server with 4 core 8gb ram machine on Plesk with ffmpeg and all the requirements ready and it's giving "some error, try again" whenever I try to login with "[email protected]" and pass "123456".

I checked every step mentioned in their documentation and other basic steps to specific steps for this problem but nothing is working. I tried changing the md5 in php admin also, not working!!

Error image is attached.

i think i have old tictic downloaded from here, and i can even login with that. if you are facing issue only of login then tell me.

Check your browser's developers console and see if there is any error there. Wild guess is that something is blocked (either a javascript either your db connection or route)
Well I check it. My server guy is also having this same issue and he not able to fiqure it.

Also, in the envato comment section I searched "some error" there are many people with the purchased tag posting this same thing. So it's not just my browser some issue in code.

you have to wait till tomorrow as per IST. i will give you for sure
Bro any update? I'm waiting for your help.

Today I hired a guy, he tried everything and still not able to solve and he did not ask money for this as it not work.

Hired another guy 🤦‍♂️

Now everything working except video upload from mobile. Only i'm not able to upload videos from app everything is set.

Can anyone help, please?

Guys now it's fixed!! Alan from this forum guided me and still does! I change the panel from Plesk to cPanel and everything got fixed, now my app and script running magically.

Reactions: Hisaki

Error image is attached.

VERY SIMPLE GO TO THE DATABADE THEN ADMIN U GET THIER TO EDIT THE ADMIN CLICK ON THE ADMIN AND EDIT THE MD5 HASH STRING GOOGLE PASSWORD TO MD5 ONLINE CREATOR THEN GIVE UR PASS GENERATE COPY THE MD5 AND PASTE IT HERE IN THE DATSBASE FILE REPLACING THE OLD ONE THEN LOGIN WITH THE PASSWORD U MADE THANKS !!!

AND GO TO PHP SETTING AND OPEN EXEC SHELL EXEC AND POPOPEN ALLOW ALL THE FUNCTIONS U R DOING IT WRONG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock